October 22, 2021.

October 22, 2021, 2am - Today is the first day of Project H.I.P.S. I am the first to attempt such a project. My life will be in danger 90% of the time, according to the numbers collected by those who have dared research more about Evil. I do this to collect more research for my school and for myself. I am mostly here, though, because I want to have an experience that nobody I will ever meet will have. My life at school is such a bore.  I currently write at 2am on the train heading westbound to the hidden School Of Evil, or as it prefers to be known, S.O.E., which undercover, "stands for", Stars Of Education. I will not disclose the location of this school for multiple reasons, most of them concerning yours and the students attending this school's safety.

This is William Ra, signing off for the morning.

October 22, 2021, 9pm - I will now record my day.

At 4:00 A.M. I arrived at my apartment, which already had everything I needed and/or wanted placed in it. It was already decorated the way I had designed it. (My cats were there, too, safely napping on the full size bed decorated with various fluffy pillows). This was a part of the promise the school made when they asked me to work on Project H.I.P.S. I slept until 7am, when I woke up to get ready for the day.

I headed to school, and then class, where I met my classmates. I'm (very unfortunately, must I add...) desk partners with a girl named Kyoko Todoroki. The rest of class was very, uh, different from the School of Good, which I can officially call my old school now. A kid I learned the name of later, Harlow, began stabbing a kid with a pencil out of boredom. I watched, fascinated which why you would be so mean to a fellow peer. Suddenly, my desk partner, Kyoko, lit the pencil on fire. And I don't mean with a lighter. I mean, she sat in her chair, without a care in the world, and suddenly lit the pencil on fire with her mind. (During a conversation between Harlow and and Kyoko after she made a knife fly to her hand through the window, she revealed the only thing she cannot lift with her mind is plastic.) Because of this conversation, Harlow made Kim Kardashian fly through the window. Kyoko may have made her burn to death with her fire powers. I wish I could have stopped this, but to Kyoko and Harlow, I was just a villain like them. So instead I shut my eyes and turned away.

They were laughing about this, when Harlow yelled aloud,

"WE CAN SELL THIS ON EBAY-" He blinked with realization. "Y-y'all we're gonna be rich." Did I mention that Harlow has a stutter? It's quite cute.

I asked, "We're gonna be selling cremated Kim? On eBay?" This was very confusing to me.

Kyoko responded, "Yes, we will be. Celebrity's ashes are very popular on the dark web."

I paused, puzzled. "I thought Harlow said eBay."

"It's all connected." Kyoko grinned.

A little while later, during the class, Kyoko turned to me. She said,

"You remind me of someone."

"Do I?"

"Catra, right?" She knew my heritage. I panicked for a moment, but I regained myself. I kept my face straight.

"What do you know of her?"

She lifted me into the air. I glanced around, trying to keep my calm.

"You just remind me of her." I will then skip the next few sentences she said. They were very offensive and I prefer not to record them, because they are not true.

In the end, she ended up tossing me against walls and ceilings with her magic powers. (After researching her, these magic powers are apparently called Quirks.) I had to prove myself a villain by, well, proving it. (Although, I am not a villain so don't take it that way.) A few of these interactions are:

"If I were pathetic, I wouldn't call you a fool for thinking so." I hiss at her. Literally. (I'm part cat, hence Cat-ra being my mother.)

Kyoko shrugs. "You want to snitch? I'll tell you my future plans." She had figured me out. I'm lucky I said the right things, or I'd be toast.

"Snitch to who?"

"I can see right through you."

"Oh wow, you can?" I walk over to her, waving my hand a few inches from her face. "Can you see through my hand?"

Kyoko, of course, scoffed at this.

"Go to the coordinates 36.056595, -112. 125092, then jump off the cliff and drown in the river."

Another interaction:

She had picked me up with her power, smashing me against the wall. She started doing this repeatedly. For the first few times, I can't stop it. Then I shake myself awake and roll out of the way before she can pick me up again.

I stand. "Hah. Let's do it again. And then after we can go to those coordinates you mentioned and jump off the cliff together! It'll be super fun."

That was most of the interactions in a nutshell. Finally, I convinced her that I was on her side (the evil side), and she stopped trying to torture me. I went through the rest of the school day mostly unharmed. And now I am here, in my bed, with my purring cats.

This is Willaim Ra, signing off for the night.