⚛DREAM⚛

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

The boy runs in the forest with a three year old on his back with a speed that humanly impossible.

The little girl previously agreed not to scream failed to suppress her earth shaking screaming.

But soon her screaming turned into amazement. She looks around her self while clinging his back.Everything to her seems like a dream. The trees clear around them, giving beautiful view of sky with stars, rivers and mountains. She giggles as the wolf jump from upper ground to lower one.

Her laughter filled with the speed of the wolf together into the nighty forest.

Before she knows it they are behind her home. As soon as she sees the old house beside a very familiar pond her mood changes.

The boy nudges her towards her home indicating goodbye then stands in the darkness of the trees where no one can see him.

The little girl takes hesitate steps towards her home . It upsets her to part her way with boy thinking her happiness ends here. So she makes it quick and tries to run only to be stopped by a hand.Looking back she sees the boy towering over, looking down at her .

He says only one thing to her firmly,

"NEVER GO BACK TO THE FOREST AGAIN,

EVER."

Then he runs back to the direction where he he came from, blending into the darkness.

~

"AND ...YOU CAME AGAIN."

The little girl only smiles cheekily at him.

"Ughh!" The man groans.
"I told you not t-" He sighs.

How can a little girl come all the way in here alone. Where is her parents, do they not look for her, didn't they teach her not to go far away. Specially in the woods.
She really is a brave one considering her age. Either that OR she is actually a weird little girl!

They are now having a stare contest. But as she pouts he instantly loses.

He told her not to come back to the forest. But that was not even an option to her as she remembered the way back to the forest clearly in her little memory. She came back the next day and the next day and the next day. But every time he picked her up, sat her on his back sometimes , even picked her by her legs upsidedown and brought her to home straight away.

And

Here the little girl comes again.
But this time the interaction doesn't stop with him dragging her back home.

"Can you pay wit me?" She starts talking when sees that he is not dragging her back instead looking down at her with an 'unbelievable' expression. The little girl looks at him with hope sparkles in her deer like eyes.

"Look at me! Do you think I play with children in my free time?" He straighten his shoulder, trying to avoid her eyes.

She pouts , standing in her tip toes . She recently learned that in has it's effect on him.

And she is not wrong...

He sighs audibly,
"What do you wanna play?"

A huge smile displays on her face.
He looks at her with slight adoration flashing in his golden eyes.

"What is your name munchkin?"

Her eyes glows with happiness thinking he is giving her attention!

"Aryah!"

"ARYAH"

"What is your name giant boy?"

"My-what did you say !"

She giggles "You are like the mountains!" She narrates with her hands above her head. Surely the boy is young but taller than the average kid.

He rolls his eyes and starts walking  "Follow me, unless you want  to get lost again"  he tries not to laugh.

She quickly runs to catch up with his long steps. Seeing that he chuckles to himself then slower down his steps slightly.

"You did not tell me your name!"

"You don't need to know that."

"Then I will call you Giant."

'This annoying little muchkin!' He thinks.

Then suddenly stops on his track, Arya bumping on his back in the process. He removes his Jacket and dumps that on top of her head.
"Wear it"

"But I can not...it's yours!" The little girl is shivering.

"Wear the jacket or I will not play with you and don't you dare call me that." He fake glares at her.

At this she quickly put on the jacket which engulfs her entirely making her instantly warm. As all this time she was wearing a simple torn out dress.

"tell me your name then?" She looks up at him with doe eyes.Upon looking at his stony face she quickly adds ,
"Please?"

The boy looks at her thoughtfully,

"It's .."

"Aryah darling?"

'......'

"Wake up little flower!"

"Oh my.. you still sleeps like a baby , get your ass up you are a big flower now!"

Aryah blinks and instantly jumps up from her sleeping position.
"Grandma!"

She sees her grandma standing besides her bed with a disapproving look and looks around to see she it is morning.

Everything is normal?

Her grandma's face breaks into chuckles ,"come to eat breakfast once you are ready okay flower, grandma made your favorite!"

She smiles wholeheartedly, "you are the best!"

With that her grandma leaves with light chuckles not before kissing on top of her head.

She slowly sits down at her bed her smiles turns into a nostalgic one thinking about her usual dream.

Just that it wasn't a dream it was a memory.

~⚛~

DRAFT ,, WILL BE EDITED SOON.

A.N:

Aryah is a big girl now.
Everything will be clear as the story goes on.

Thank you so much who reads it to make 250 views so soon!!!This means a lot to me!
(*^▽^*)
I thought no one will read it🙂

Encourage the story by clicking on the star icon!
If you are reading please let me know by commenting
I would love to read your comments!