Untitled Part 1

It's my first day on campus I was so nervous but so ready for this new chapter in my life and as I stand there in the madness, new starters students returning after the holidays. I felt out of my depth like a little fish surrounded by sharks. So grabbing my things I found myself face first into rock hard abs, oh I'm so sorry I told the person standing in front of me when I looked up at him my heart jumped out my chest looking into his beautiful brown eyes short dark wavy hair oh and a dimple on the right side of his mouth when he smiled at me. With my petite five feet three inches this guy toward over me with his 6ft athletic frame. He was beautiful. I again stumble through an apology as I quickly walked away straight TO my dorm room. I had the first pick of which side I wanted. I started unpacking my things when I felt as if I was ''being watched'' I turned around to find that same beautiful boy standing in the doorway of my room staring at me his muscular frame looking all too sexy as hell in his dark jogging bottoms and a blue hoodie.

I didn't introduce myself before I'm jake Simms and you are?

I'm Roxy jones and as you can see it's my first day here. Can I help you with something ''Jake''?.

''no'' I'm just admiring the view I could feel my face heat up I didn't know what to say I was stuttering ''jake'' laughed knowing he affected me. I was so embarrassed he took a step closer to Me do I make you nervous Roxy?

The truth was yes he did, but I wasn't going to admit it to him. and when he took a step back. All I could do was shake my head. Just as he was about to say something else my, new roommate walked in. when she, looked at the beautiful creature of a man standing in our room! took a look at me before saying hi! Izzy, you knew roommate I guess we're roomies I got to my feet to introduce myself when she lunged at me wrapping her arms around me then jumping up and down I thought it was a bit full-on, But when I turned to look at jake he had a look of shock on his face like he too was thinking wtf just happened? Izzy hadn't noticed our look as she was unpacking her things. Who? was this guy who had my heart racing out of my chest? Just one look from him sent waves of pleasure through my area. Even more so when he stepped close, taking my phone out of my hand and typing something then he tossed it back to me.

I've put my number on your phone Roxy use it text me ok.

he said before walking away. ok, what just happened?

get yourself in there my roommate said with a big smirk on her face.

and once I was done unpacking I went to the office for my timetable etc. and got back in my dorm room crashing on my bed feeling exhausted I was just about to give in to sleep when my phone buzzed on my nightstand it was a txt I clicked open,

jake

hey Roxy, how have you found your first day?

Roxy

hey jake Roxy here, today been tiring if I'm honest. it's, hard remembering where my classes are!

jake

yea I had that problem my first year you get used to it what class you got first?

Roxy

English with Mrs Myers

jake

cool it's the class next to mine want me to come to walk you so you're not late?

Roxy

seriously I can't ask you to do that jake

jake