One Speck of Fairy Dust

Disclaimer:
My story is incomplete
This is my first time writing a story so feel free to point out any mistakes within spelling or grammar or any incorrect use of punctuation as I will fix it straight away.
Also some spellings that I do that might be spelling mistakes to you since I'm British so just in case "glamorous" is spelt like "glamourous" then it's because we spell it like that in England.
This is a first draft as well so if you can't scroll anymore then you've reached the point where I haven't written anymore but I'm sure that I'm planning it out.
Also thank you for finding the time and taking the time to read my story, whether you have a busy schedule or you're just lazy like me and you have nothing to do because I totally relate.
Thank you reading this and I hope you enjoy!

      Chapter One:
The sky was a curtain of royal blue sprinkled with silver dust that shimmered. Down below lay a universe-blue lake that reflected the immense radiance of the moon.
Not too above was Autumn leaning against the barrier of the balcony, gazing at the glorious scenery before her. It had been too long, too long without a speck of sapphire fairy dust or perhaps pink sparkles; just a small sign so that it would be safe to attend the revelry.
This revelry was particularly about Autumn's birthday which didn't apply the normal world down here below.
She was all dolled up for this event. Her lustrous, medium-length, sun-kissed blonde hair rested pristinely on her back as two wavy strands framed her oval-shaped face.
She had beautiful, cerulean blue eyes that were outlined with black eyeliner with a thick wing at the end precisely as the eyelashes were hidden underneath the long eyelashes placed on top.
Along with a lovely smile, her soft prepped lips were coated with lip-liner, lipstick and lipgloss that turned her boring, naturally mauve lips into plump, glossy, salmon-pink full lips.
Victoria secret's perfume was to be smelled all over her as she adored the fragrance and wished to smell like a flower, with a very strong smell.
She wore a luxurious, azure dress that had short sleeves that missed the should and the arm and only covered a bit below the shoulder and had an extravagant layer below that if you saw from above; it would look like a spread out flower.
Autumn was one of those people who dress up extra for every occasion and event so the dress she wore was simple and basic in her eyes.
Two hours later and she began to shiver in the cold wind as no speck of fairy dust was to be seen.
Sullenly, she stepped back in and regretfully glanced over her shoulder one last time before she shut the door.
How dare they invite me and not even warn me that it was fraud? She thought, as she vigorously wiped her make up revealing her pure, fair skin.
She leapt into bed sullenly and pulled the string that constructed the light down so all in her sight was black.
In the afternoon, it is time for a little revenge for Autumn is plotting in her head ruthlessly.
No one can fool her now and no one shall...