277

This chapter is going to be a bit different and I am truly sorry for it, I'm trying to make the plot excel. That's Silas as a visual. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Day two.

Silas was at your side, supporting you from the sidelines and caring for you in his own secretive way.

He tried so hard himself to get out into the world and stop being so closed up in a turtle shell.

Sure he was comfortable, but he wanted to step out of it for once because there was a reason to.

There was a huge reason in fact, it was to keep a person close and not loose another person he cared for.

"This book isn't helping." Silas whispered to himself checking his book pages.

The book he checked out from his public library was titled 'How to Open Up 101 (because you can)' and it automatically was meant for him.

But it was also very hard for him to deal with it. "Step one: Just open up. Really?" The halls were so loud not one soul could hear the quiet and shaky voice of Silas.

It was a free zero period where everyone had time to walk and chat the school away until the first bell officially rang.

"F-fine then. Step two: Talk to someone. I could if I would." Silas' mind traveled over to you, you were so supportive of him and getting his quirk in which came so quickly.

You had given him that extra push that he desired for and mourned over. He voiding be more grateful for the kindness you showed him, it reminded Silas of her.

"Step three- ow! E-excuse me p-person." Silas liked to reference to people in a quiet humble manner.

Silas was the type to keep his head bellowed down along with his eyes, in his perspective all he saw were floor tiles and shoes.

The male gulped as his blond hair was only half tied with loose strands not covering his sight.

He saw shoes, but usually there would be long pants attached just up top. Instead of that, he saw only half of the long black socks that were uniform.

I-I bumped into a girl?! His green eyes widened with terror and fear, clutching the book with clattering teeth as if he got out of a freezing titanic watered pool.

Why isn't she moving?! Does she want me to apologize?! Silas was panicking as he glanced up closing his eyes in the awaiting horror with a strand falling in his face.

"You don't need to be panicked Silas." His ears twitched hearing his name spoken by a silky prestigious voice.

It was fit for royalty in his eardrums.

"S-do a-ah you remember m-my name?" Silas stuttered hiding the name of the book with a nervous smile.

The girl he was so panicked to bump into was you. "Of course I do, I can't forget it. Do you remember my name?" You moved the falling hair out of his face, peaking a bit closer at him.

Silas' lips became nervous seeing you clearer. "I-uh y-yeah Y/n." He barley whispered your name out.

He saw your stunning smile plastered on your face, but it was off to him. Her eyes are kind of red on the edges. And her nose is tickled pink too, it's kinda cute- no shut up Silas. The male thought to himself.

"Are you alright Silas?" You saw that the boy was in a daze. Is he ignoring me too? Your palms became clammy from how nervous you were at that fact.