Mincraft.

Teleporters,
    Materials,

Obsidian rock    ⬛

Flint and steel

To build a teleporter, you will need obsidian and flint with steel.

This will let you teleport to any other teleporter you have built.

Underwater Aquarium,

Materials,

Glasslavadiamondstairs or ladders, bricks.

To build an aquarium you will need to destroy enough space to be able to add stairs or ladders. Then, you will need to build a tunnel with glass and be careful to not leave any holes. Then, take some lava to clean away the water, and add lava to the floor and cover the layer with glass. This will give the ocean some light. Use bricks if you want some torches in the tunnel. Finally when you get to the end, use stairs to get back up. Optional, you can use a sign to label your aquarium.

Rain - Proof Garden,

Materials,

Plants, dirt, water, fence, fence door, shovel, glass, wood.

To build this, take dirt rows and add plants. Then add water in small rows between the plants. Also, add a fence with a fence door in a square shape around your garden. Take the fence and stack them to form a thin pole. Take your wood and form a square around all four corners. Finally, to finish, fill in the top outline with glass and you are finished.