𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
now what they didn't expect to find out was that their friend was dating their total prick of a neighbour.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
SWEARING

"hi, i'm jung jaehyun! these are my friends and roommates-" just before the brown-haired man could finish his sentence the pale man he was introducing himself to shoved his way past him; bumping shoulders harshly. jaehyun's friends stood shocked, as the blue-haired male hurried past them, down the stairs.

"well that was kind of rude." jaemin mumbled turning to enter their apartment and place the large box, he was carrying, down.

"yeah kind of, but he might just be busy." yuta smiled gently as he entered the apartment as well; hoping they had just caught their neighbour at the wrong time.

"still, he could've said a quick hello." replied jaemin, while he squatted down to place the box on the living room floor.

"oh well, let's just hope he isn't a complete prick." johnny huffed; entering the room carrying two large boxes stacked on top of each other.

"yeah yeah, let's go get more boxes." doyoung rolled his eyes; feeling even more sweat build up on his body.

their neighbour, as much as they hoped he wasn't, was a full, one hundred percent well-rounded prick.  he never introduced himself, said hello, or even brought a plate of cookies over to apologise. they had found out his name was lee taeyong, through some snooping jaemin had done, and that he was a twenty four year old university student. studying what? absolutely no idea.

they had all hoped that their second encounter with the blue-haired man would be much better than the first, but that hope was ruined the minute they saw him. his face was scrunched up, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed, hair a mess and face slightly burnt, when he walked into the apartment complex and stood in front of the elevator with the rest of them. the silence stretched on for a few minutes before yuta decided to break it.

"uhm hello! nice to run into you again." yuta had smiled; bowing slightly to the shorter man. the said man looked away and jaemin swore he heard a light scoff, and before they could register what had happened the blue-haired man was out of their sight.

"he just...chose the stairs. he'd rather take the stairs than talk to us." jaehyun choked out, as he stared at the spot the pale man was once standing.

"god, he is a prick." johnny grunted continuously pressing the button for the elevator repeatedly at a rapid pace.

"well why don't you stop pressing the button before i prick you in the eye, you bug-eyed bitch?" jaemin threatened, as he lightly slapped johnny on the arm, irritated by the clicking sound of the elevator button.

"oh please, save the sour mood for someone who cares. just because the neighbour doesn't want to talk doesn't mean you have to take your frustration out on me."

wong yukhei. the tall, incredibly attractive, muscular, rich, extroverted man was their close friend, somehow. it happened randomly, when he asked johnny for directions at their university, and they both figured out they had the same class together. naturally, since yukhei, or lucas as he was also referred to, was a foreigner johnny decided to take him under his wing. it had been a few months since johnny had introduced the other boy to his friend group, and the younger seemed to fit in almost perfectly. he had recently just taken a trip to china for a few weeks, to see his family, and everyone had seemed to miss his company.