05

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

April 5th, 2021: 8 a.m.

April 5th, 2021

Dear Diary,

It been a couple of months since I've met Giovanni and helped him rekindle with his daughter and I feel like that's the best decision I've ever made he keeps both me and my son so happy.

I've recently quit my job as a bottle girl because an incident with Millie happened and she ended up jumping me with her lil group of friends and when I told G he lost his damn mind because I had stopped visiting him for a lil while because my face and body was all bruised up.

Just know when I see that bitch it's over with, big dot.

Anyways, you can say me and G kind of in a relationship shit ion we talking I guess because we be calling each other bae and shit and just acting like a couple he even met my bestie and surprisingly Zoie like him and Zoie don't like nobody.

I can't wait to give him a real hug though without the guards breaking us up from the hug like, ugh.

Loyal birthday is coming up in like two weeks and he really wants G there, and I know it's gonna crush him that he can't be there because he really became attached to G and Kai birthday is a day after Loyal's and they both gonna be 4.

Speaking of the kids they in the bed with me right now knocked out because Miss Ann is outta town with her new man chile, she gotta new man every other week she deadass be pimping these niggas and I find it hilarious.

The reason I'm up early is because G usually calls me at this time...oop speaking of the devil he's calling me now, until next time.

Love, Noelle.

Closing my diary I answered my phone and put it to my ear then I placed my diary and pen inside my drawer and closed it.

Phone Conversation

"Good morning" I said with a big smile.

"Good morning beautiful I have a surprise for you waiting at the front door go open it" he said causing me to get out of the bed.

"Surprise, how you get a surprise for me and you locked up" I asked pulling my shorts down.

"Baby I'm that nigga I told you now go open the door the thing says delivered" he said causing me to laugh.