𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"Are You Fucking Blind" Eliza cursed as she glanced up to look at the person she collided with

Her forest green eyes met with a very pretty hazel pair of eyes. She glared at James Potter as she collected the candy that had sprawled out on the floor. Stupid James Potter.

"Ah what an absolute displeasure to see you, Fawley," he said with a smirk.

"The emotion is reciprocated Potter" she answered coldly.

"Aren't you supposed to be Hexing some poor first years" he taunted

"Aren't you supposed to be trying to get in  Evans's pants" she snarked back. "And now if you'll excuse me I have better things to do than talk to a big-headed arsehole so go fuck yourself".

With that, she strutted back to her compartment.

" I'm back bitches" she announced as she threw the candy into each of their laps.

" Finally, We almost sent a search party out to go looking for you." Callum joked as he reached over to grab a chocolate frog.

" What took you so much time?" El asked through a mouthful of pasty.

" Bumped into potter," she said rolling her eyes.

" Potter got hot over the summer. Eliza opened her to protest but was cut off by El as she proceeded to speak. C'mon don't deny it, Liz, you know it's true.

As much as She wanted to deny that statement it was unfortunately very true. He was tall but not awkward. He was well built with muscles that had girls drooling over him.  His smirk had girls weak in the knees. His hazel eyes were always twinkling with mischief and trouble. He had jet black hair which looked really soft. He had the largest fanbase in Hogwarts, with both boys and girls yearning after him. However, his incredibly hot looks could not make up for his personality. Underneath it all, he was still a big-headed egotistical arse.

"Whatever," she said chewing on her droobles.

She loved droobles more than Callum loved chocolate and that's saying something.

"We have to make this our best year ever". Ella spoke up. "Next year we're all going to get busy with NEWTS and all that shite."

" I completely agree. We need to do something that'll make them remember us forever" Eliza said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Or how about this, you two try not to do anything that's going to turn my hair grey before I turn seventeen" Callum quickly interrupted looking up from his book.