1.3

Week later...
Sa'nai POV

❤️: 517,638 💬:627,357 Sanai

Sanai.bby: I miss my baby bump miss his little kicks and hiccups
Loading more comments
———
I was cleaning the living room as Keyon was in his little bouncy chair watching coco melon. He yelled has the song came on.

This your song bubba. I said. He did some baby spit smiling at me. I then heard someone knocking so I went to open the door and my baby daddy was staying there.

What's sup with you why you not answering my calls? He asked.

Nothing. I said as he walked in the house.

You posting on Instagram and shit but ignoring my called and texts what's your problem we was just good last week? He asked.

Nothing. I said.

You could have at least answered my calls Sa'nai and let me know your good and that keyon good. He said.

Okay sorry. I said.

You gonna tell me what's wrong? He asked.

I feel like we're moving to fast we literally had sex on our first date as a couple again. I said.

So you try and ghost me? He asked.

No I just needed time to think. I said. He sighed and grabbed my face and kissed me.

If you wanna take things slowly Nani tell so I know cuz ion wanna lose you again mamas. He said.

I do wanna take things slow. I said.

Ight. He said. I sighed and hugged him.

I'm sorry. I said. He kissed my forehead and then we pulled away as Keyon started crying. I walked over to living room he stopped crying once he seen me.

What are you fussing about Keyon? I asked. He did his baby talk and smiled. Then melo took him out he sat on the couch keys on stood on his lap as melo did a raspberry on his stomach he giggled.

Imma finish cleaning you got this right? I asked.

Yes I can watch him. He said.

Okay. I said walking to the bathroom.
——

Baby. Melo said as Keyon cried cuz he was hungry and was tired. I was warming his bottle up. I took it out the microwave and walked to living room giving it to melo he instantly took the bottle and got quite. After he feed him I put him to sleep.

Go to sleep papi. I said kissing his forehead he smiled and giggled.

This isn't funny little boy. I said. He started chewing on his fingers. After like 15mins he finally fall asleep. I laid him in his swing and sat down.

Come here. Melo said.

What? I asked and he pulled me on his lap

We gotta talk about our relationship at one point Nani. He said.

I know. I said.

Should we talk now? He asked.

First thing first I wanna take things slow. I said.

Like if we was in high school? He asked.

Yes like we did back in high school. I said .

Baby. He groaned.

If you don't like my decision melo then I don't know what to tell if you want us to work we're taking things slow and on top of that you have to prove to me your loyal and you have earn my trust back you hurt me. I said.

Baby I do respect your decision and I will prove to you I'm loyal and that you can trust me again cuz I want us and I know we can be together. He said.

Okay and we can't have sex. I said.

Why? He asked groaning.

Because we didn't have sex when we first start dating and we're definitely not doing now. I said.

And other thing I want ever password to all your accounts even the Lafrance account and phones. I said.

Why would I text people on that account? He asked.

Because your sneaky. I said.

I'm not sneaky. He said.

You don't wanna be sneaky but you are. I said.

Okay Sa'nai believe what you want I'm not sneaky. He said catching a attitude. I got off him and sat down at opposite end of the corner.