-<3-

Hello all I'm here again ! I'm not sure if I'm carrying on my original fan fic, we shall see. But on another note I am starting another!

I had this idea for a while because I have many head cannons for Midoriya so this will be fun! And he is  a super underrated character and needs more love!!!

Just like my first fan fic, this is based on how I see the MHA world and stuff like that. I think using a side character as the love interest in this story will be harder to follow the story line but I will try my best, as well adding some of my own things like scenarios and ideas.

Please don't comment spoilers ! I know MHA is and old Anime but I don't really want major spoilers for the sake of the other and the new comers. I would really appreciate this !

QUIRK- IMPORTANT

-I know a lot of  writers describe the quirk within the story but I'm not an experienced writer so ill just explain it here, I know this is the same quirk but I enjoy writing about this quirk!

The idea for a quirk has taken me along to time to think of one, but I think I have one I like, if I think of anything better I will change it. I also wanted the reader to be a bit op to make the story interesting.

So the quirk is called bat, its pretty self explanatory. I don't know if this exists but I'm going to use it anyways. I have changed this quirk twice, sorry!.

Bat- So this basically gives the holder bat like abilities. This includes permanent wings and bat ears, enhanced senses (especially hearing and smell), echo location. (y/n) is able to use these skills limitlessly. (Y/n)

Quirk type- mutation.

Weaknesses- The night can make (y/n)'s quirk more powerful but the daylight does not weaken them. Unlike bats (y/n)'s wings are not attached to their legs but are like hawks wings, but bat wings. When flying body temperature will drop because of the blood vessels in the wings supplying oxygen to the muscles in the body. Wrapping themselves in their wings can regulate their body temperature.

Another weakness is loud and high pitched noises as they are sensitive to loud noises. It can also interrupt flight patterns because they cant picture the surrounding area they cannot see. ( (y/n) is not blind !)

Uses--(y/n) can retract claws that can help them scale walls and cling from surfaces, this is helpful when landing.

-(y/n) uses echolocation to navigate obstacles in their environment when in flight and helps them build a picture of their surroundings. The frequency produced from the clicks is too high for humans to hear, (y/n) can hear it due to their enhanced hearing. This is very effective at night because they can use echo location as night vision.

-This quirk is good at sneak attacks and rescuing. 

Now enjoy, or don't !