Chapter One

Tw: gore description and lots of blood

Laying on a white mattress is a blonde haired child with a red and white top on and a pained expression on his face. Sat next to his bed sat another blonde haired man, older than the child with black wings and a bucket hat on his head. He was trying to comfort the child.

In the door way stood 2 older children, one with brown hair and the other with pink. The drown haired one had dark drown feathered wings on his back, with a few black ones dotted around. The pink haired boy had light pink wings with the odd 1 or 2 blood red ones. There names were techno or techno blade and Wilbur. They stood looking at their younger sibling, Tommy, with worry. Tommy was growing his wings, which was extremely painful. Like imagine someone getting a knife and cutting two lines in you back, the pulling two large wings with feathers out of said cuts. Yeah. . . It was that bad. It normally took around 3-4 hours average for the process to be finished, but for different wings it may change. Like for example Wilbur's (who is a crimson tanger) took 6 hours to grow in.

Tommy's back the started to leek the thick crimson liquid of blood, but what baffled his family was the golden orange streaks in his blood. That was strange. But their attention was put back on him as he screams in pain, philza (their dad and the blonde haired man) quickly took of the young boys shirt so they could have a better look at how the wings are growing in.

Wings will grow in differently for different species, crow birds with grow in very slowly while masked crimson Tanger wings grow in quite quickly but extremely painfully. The only way to determine what breed avian the child may be is by how they grow in.

But Tommy's was something else, for 3 hours has he been screaming and sobbing and the wing have now it just began to break through the skin.

Tommy's vision went blank