1

(ok so the introduction will be after this part because i accidentally made this part before the introduction and it won't let me switch which goes first. IM SORRY)

y/n was just sitting in her room dancing around and singing freaks by surf cruise (song above) when she looks out her window and sees a tall skinny boy bringing boxes into the house next door. "hmm new neighbors!" she walks down stairs and she's her brother and his boyfriend on the couch watching a movie "i'm making cookies for the new neighbors!" she said getting the stuff for cookies out and starting baking "ok have fun" he chuckled and kept watching the movie.

she finished baking the cookies about a hour later and put them in a container and walked next door and rang the door bell.

~ranboos pov~
i was in my room unpacking when i heard the door bell ring "i'll get it" i yelled and walked down stairs to open the door to see a girl about my age standing there with cookies "hi! i'm your neighbor i brought u cookies! welcome to the neighborhood " she said happily handing me the cookies "thank u!" i said smiling and taking the cookies admiring her beauty. "who is it ranboo" tubbo said peaking around "oh hi my name is
y/n! sorry i forgot to introduce my self" she giggled "hi i'm ranboo and that's tubbo."  "COOKIES" tubbo yelled taking them out of ranboos hand and running away. y/n laughed "i should probably get going!" he chuckled "wait can i maybe get your n-n-number?" "ofc!" i handed her my phone and she put her number in and walked back to her house. "wow she was super pretty" he said thinking to himself and went back to unpacking his room.

~y/n pov~
y/n ran back to her house a smiling mess "woah woah what's got u smiling" sam said to y/n as she shut the door "ummmm the neighbor he's super nice and cute" she giggled running up stairs calling her best friend jazz "JAZZ I HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOR AND HES SO CUTE HELP"  "OK OK Y/N CALM DOWN" she said laughing "he has my number!!!!" y/n said jumping into her gaming chair "omg y/n has a crush" she said teasing her "NO i just met him!" she shook her head "ANYWAYSSSS wanna play Minecraft" she said begging jazz "hmm sureeeee" they both played minecraft for a few hours till y/n's phone went off.

word count: 429