06

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

April 5th, 2021: 9 p

April 5th, 2021: 9 p.m.

"Here" I said handing her the letter then she handed me mine.

Nervous was an understatement I really poured out my true feelings and thoughts about her into that letter and I'm praying that it doesn't push her away because we've only known each other for a short period of time and it's crazy how I feel about her.

"There's a front and back and don't fuck up my shit" she said looking at me then I sat next to her.

"Imma be right here so don't worry" I said then she nodded her head and unfolded the letter then I began to read.

March 3rd, 2021

Hey Giovanni,

If I'm being honest ion know if I'll ever send this because I be being scary and shit cause you make me nervous at times, but if I do send this I hope you're doing well and keeping your head held high like I told you cause you'll be out before you know it G just have a little faith because I know for a fact you'll be out before the end of this year.

Look at me getting off topic chile must be this ADHD or sum because my brain can't stay focus on one thing, except you.. eww that was cringey but that's the truth.

I can't get my mind off of you, your voice, your smile, and your touch.

When I first heard your voice I fell in love with it I don't know why, but it's something about hearing it that makes me feel butterflies when I hear you speak especially when you say my first name.

I feel like we were made for one another and I hope that doesn't scare you away, but that's how I feel honestly it's like when we're in each other's presence a certain energy is given off and don't get me started with these fucking bolts of energy that shoot through our bodies when hold each other hand.

I told myself I'll never love or trust a nigga again due to my past, but that all changed when I met you.

I opened up and told you things I never told anyone not even Zoie and you have yet to judge me or belittle me and I love that about you I love that I can trust you and be myself around you.

It's crazy because I think I'm experiencing a crazy case of love at first sight, but I love you Giovanni until next time.