Sirius goes to hogwarts

"Promise you'll write" Cassiopeia Black asked her older brother Sirius as he stood by the old big oak door and their mother waited impatiently, "I promise Cassie and your going to the station with me now" Sirius replied, Cassie knew she'd see her brother for a little longer before they went to the station and he got on the train but she thought he wouldn't have to leave if she made this bit last longer so Cassie tackled Sirius into a big hug before their mother screeched "UGH Cassiopeia Black! What have I told you about this we don't tackle!" Cassie sighed "Sorry Mother" Regulus her other brother sent her a apologetic look before their Mother pushed them all out the door to apparate to the station.
When they did they saw a big platform Cassie looked and saw there's no platform 9 and 3 quarters but all soon became clear when their mother walked through the barrier wall between platform 9 and 10, they followed her through. The train would be leaving in 10 minutes so it was time to say goodbye "Sirius you must be in Slytherin, I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be to bad but Slytherin is our expectations for you and stay away from the mudbloods and blood traitors" Walburga said to Sirius coldly but Sirius knew by now that that would be the closest he would get to a goodbye and said goodbye and walked away to the train. Cassie only hoped that he would stay true to his promise and write to her and Regulus, little did she know how wrong her hope would be.
It was the morning after they'd dropped Sirius off at the train station and Cassie woke up to her mother screaming curses so she quickly got dressed and walked down the stairs to see Bellatrix with a letter in her hand and her mother as red as a tomato and Cassie could almost see the steam coming out of Walburga's ears.
"Good morning Mother, Bellatrix" Cassie greeted carefully not to anger her mother anymore than she already was. "Good morning Cassiopeia" Bellatrix answered trying to keep her own anger away from her younger cousin. Cassie walked over to the letter and looked up at Bella as if to ask if she could read it, Bella looked worried at Cassie but handed over the letter. Cassie was a very good reader it was a expectation in her household to be able to read, speak and act 'properly' by the age of 9 and as her and Regulus were 10 they were exceptionally good at these things. Cassie read the letter and her smile dropped. Sirius was in Gryffindor. That's why her mother was so angry. The letter was from Narcissa who was in her 6th year at Hogwarts with Andromeda who was in her 7th year, it read:
Dear Bella
I'm writing to inform you that Sirius is a disgrace to the family, he was sorted into Gryffindor and has sat with that blood traitor Potter, I will not be speaking to him unless necessary and I have suggested to Andy she does the same I hope all is well at home
Love Narcissa Black
Cassie couldn't believe what she was reading, Sirius a blood traitor! Sitting with filthy mudbloods and blood traitors, she thought it was disgusting.
Later that night Cassie and Regulus were talking in Reggies room and a letter came in, they recognised the owl to be Sirius's and the letter read in much scruffier writing than Narcissa's letter:
Dear Cassie and Reggie
As I'm sure you've heard I've been sorted into Gryffindor it's really not as bad as we are told and I met these three boys Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew and James Potter they're really nice I think you'd both like them anyway hope you don't miss me to much losers
Love the greatest brother ever Sirius
Cassie and Reggie didn't know what to do. On the one hand Sirius is their brother and on the other hand he's a blood traitor. All Cassie and Reggie have learned is don't be a blood traitor and blood is everything.

As you may be able to imagine The Noble And Most Ancient House Of Black is chaos after hearing about Sirius being sorted into Gryffindor and Cassie didn't know what to do with her self because of this news her family is everywhere in her house, her brother is next to her trying to stay away from the frantic family members and try to comfort Cassie, her mother and father are shouting about mudbloods, her cousin is trying to shadow her own anger as her and Sirius got along very well before, her aunt is trying to calm Walburga down and her uncle is trying to hide his own smirk that after he had 3 daughters and no sons and his sister Walburga had 2 sons and a daughter that one of them, the heir! was a blood traitor. Regulus and Cassiopeia were sat on 2 chairs on the side of the living room watching everyone run round shouting but then Bella sat next to them in an attempt to make them feel less alone, it didn't work of course but they knew she meant well.
Meanwhile at Hogwarts Sirius was having the time of his life and he had no clue of the danger and pressure he'd just put on his little brother
and sister just by being sorted into Gryffindor.
___________________________________________
A/n: I have no clue if this is any good but I hope it is also just some reminders, Bellatrix wasn't always crazy so that's why she's not in this currently but it will show her slowly going insane and moldy voldy isn't around yet I probably won't make voldy apart of the story till Cassie and Reggies 2nd year maybe their 3rd I'm not sure.