◘ Vice Captains - Suga x Reader (REQUEST) ◘ Part One

"Seriously, we're letting them use OUR gym?!?" You yelled at Michimiya. Being the vice captain of the girls volleyball team, you felt that she should've at least asked for your consent.

"Y/N, I am the captain," She spoke calmly, "I make the decisions." You sighed and put your hand to your head. Michimiya was your best friend but you felt like some of the decisions she makes were out of hand.

"Let me guess, Daichi-san was being nice about it?" The captain blushed.

"I-i-well-maybe-but- that's not the point Y/N." She stuttered angrily. You chuckled.

"God, you're such a simp. Just ask him out already."

"Y/N!" Michimiya opened her mouth to scold you when the doors burst open. Half of the boys volleyball team walked in. Your expression went from mischievous to cold in less than a second.

"Michimiya-san!"

"Daichi-san!" The two captains greeted each other, with the vice's at their sides. Looking up, you saw the one and only, Sugawara Koushi.

"Hello...Sugawara-san." You said stiffly. Suga's eyes narrowed. The times that he did not get along with a person were rare, but you were different. He couldn't understand how someone so rude, so lazy, so uncooperative could be vice captain.

You on the other hand couldn't figure out how he was so positive. Every game he'd smile and say something no matter how low everyone was. It was sickening.

"Hi..L/N-san." No one noticed the tension between you two.

"Well you can use these 2 courts, but my team needs to use this one. You're not the only ones working on something new." Michimiya grinned.

"Oh, of course. This is your gym after all." Daichi put his hand on his head and laughed nervously.

"Excuse me." You picked up a volleyball, sending one last glare as Suga, and walked to the left court.

"Sorry about her, she was in a bad mood when I told her you guys were using the gym." Michimiya sighed after you left.

Suga watched you as you practiced your jump serve. The amount of power that you put, the height where you could jump, it was mesmerizing.

"Suga." He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Daichi. "Let's practice the syncronized attack."

Suga nodded and went to the right court.

Time skip brought to you by Kuroo saying "Chibi-chan"

"What...was that?!" You marveled at the near-perfect synchronized attack the boys just did.

"Y/N, come on, we should play a game with them."

"What are you asking me?!"

"Yeah."

"You're the captain.."

"Ok so we're doing it."

"Wait-" You looked at Suga in shock. Something had changed. Suga wasn't on the court most of the time, yet he was putting so much effort into this.

"Alright girls." Michimiya returned with a slight blush on her face. "We're playing the boys."

Soon after, a bunch of other guys walked into the gym.

"L/N-SAN!!" You rolled your eyes at the two simps Tanaka and Noya as they ran towards you with hearts in their eyes. Right as they were about to crash into you, you ducked and laughed as you watched them run into a wall.

"Let's start!"

Time skip to after the match because I'm too lazy to write a whole match

The game ended with the boys winning 25-23 in the third set.

"Wow that quick was amazing!" You complimented the two first years.

"L/N-san." A voice from behind you said. You turned around slowly.

"Sugawara-san." Your voice went cold.

You expected some kind of weird insult that only Suga would say. But you were surprised when he held out his hand.

"Good game." You took his hand.

"Y-yeah." You stuttered. Michimiya was going to get you for that.

"Heeeeeeey Y/N, Suga-san." You felt your best friends arm around your shoulders.

Oh crap

"Daichi and I are going to go get some pork buns later, would you like to join us?"

"Finally asked him out huh?"

"Y/N!!"

Before

"You know Michimiya, I feel like Suga and L/N would be a good couple." Daichi said to the girl captain after the game.

"Really? Well actually now that I think about it yeah they would."

"Should we-"

"Yes, I want my best friend to have a boyfriend by the end of the school year."

Present Time

"Sure I guess I can go." You looked at Suga surprised. Last time you checked, he hated your guts. A pink tint settled on your face.

"Yeah, I can go..."

"See you there then?" Suga gave your shoulder a light squeeze.

"...."

"Yeah she will. Bye!" Michimiya pushed your near lifeless body away.

"Michimiya!" You screamed when you were out of ears reach. "God what is happening to me what is he doing to me holy shit."

"It's called a crush Y/N."

"NO IT'S NOT ITS NOT A CRUSH!!!"

Word Count: 757

A/N: This is a Request from 

Note, there will be a part two :)

Coming up:

Receiving Practice - Yaku x Reader
First Kiss - Sakusa x Reader