"Back so soon..?~"

Tw: ab/se, physical assault, s/xual assault 'cussing' (will put this on every chapter even if it isn't technically in that chapter.)

"This" is Angel talking, "This" is Valentino talking. When new characters appear, I will say who is who.
____________________________________________

Angel would have been walking by himself down the street. He had left the hotel about half an hour before and had been walking for the entire time. His legs were a bit tired from the long walk, but he didn't really care. He was just wanting to take a walk to think and clear his mind. He was feeling a bit strange because he hadn't had any drugs for almost 10 full days. He knew it was probably obvious he was going through withdrawls because of how much time he spent alone in his room and almost hiding so much the past week. He stayed in his room for most of the time as he felt almost embarrassed to let his friends to see him like that, but he figured they were probably proud of him for trying to stop taking drugs than if he was still doing drugs. He sighed, feeling a bit tired. He would hear a car approaching, but it sounded as it was going down the road slowly. He would catch a glimpse of the car out of the corner of his eye, realizing it was Val's limozine. Many ideas or things to do ran through his mind, and his heart began racing. He knew he wouldn't just drive by without seeing him, Val had to know Angel was there. Angel stopped walking all together because he decided it would be better than trying to run and getting caught. The car came to a stop as the back door was in front of Angel now as he was facing the car. The door was opened, and the smell of cologne, perfume, incense, and smokes could be smelled. The smells were like a blessing to Angel because he did miss the smells. He just hated they came from Valentino's place.

"Angel~.. Why out of everywhere in all of hell would I find you just walking down the street? Especially after you ran away for almost a month." Valentino's tone sent a shiver down Angel's spine. Valentino didn't sound that mad, but Angel was bracing himself for what was to come. "Could you tell me one..little thing, baby? What the FUCK through your head to think to run off? Especially when I needed you to be working EXTRA hours, not none." There it was. Val's shift in tone. He sounded upset, but Angel knew this wasn't the worse of it. "I..I needed to get away for a bit, Val. I needed a break, and I knew I wouldn't just get one if I asked.." Angel replied, still standing in the doorway and not getting in the car yet. "A break? Really? Do you think of me as some fucking idiot? I know what you were doing. You tried to run away from me again, even though you know that you can't." Val snapped. He was defiently getting more upset the more Angel spoke. "Look, I was going to come back..eventually.. I just needed some time by myself." Angel spoke, looking into the car at Val. Val had his iconic look on, and pink tinted heart glasses with rose gold lining. "Eventually? And how long would that be, exactly? A month, a year, forever? You can keep lying to me, Angel, baby, but you know I can tell when you're lying." Angel sighed. He tried to not show his fear for Valentino, but he knew he could tell that he was afraid. Even if Angel didn't want to admit it, he did respect Valentino. Even if it was out of fear, he respected him. "When you come back, you're gonna have to work a lot to make up for all the working time you missed, and all the money you made me lose." Val said, basically speaking with the confidence that Angel was coming back no matter what. "Yeah yeah, I know.." Angel said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Valentino would reach out of the car and grab Angel by the hair with his left arm on his second set of arms, pulling Angel partially into the car. He wasn't trying to pull Angel in the car, he just needed Angel to be close for him to say the next part. "Don't you EVER speak to me with that tone or I'll rip out your throat so you cant speak to me AT ALL. Understand, baby?" Val said, tightening his grip on Angels hair, pulling it slightly when he asked the question. The sudden pain and pulling Angel experienced had caused him to make a  sort of whine sound out of pain. The sound was like music to Val's ears. "I-I..I understand ya'.." Angel replied quietly, and Val's grip let go of his hair. "Good..~" Val replied with a sinister chuckle.

To be continued•