◘ Receive Practice - Yaku x Reader ◘

A/N: Fun fact, I read this fic and Y/N called Yaku "Mother Yaku" so every time he comes on screen I shout "MOTHER YAKU"

You were Kenma's little sister. Well, half sister. But all the same as your brother, you hated talking to people. Although, you were more shy and timid rather than straight up "I hate you".

"Kenmaa!" Kenma sighed as he prepared himself for you inevitably jumping on his back. As expected, you took a large leap and landed on his back - he caught you more this time.

"Y/N, you need to stop doing that. One day I might break my back." He whispered.

"Kenma, can I come to your volleyball practice today? I wanna learn more."

Kenma took a deep breath. "Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Well I already did blocking with Tetsu, I did spiking with Tora, and now I think all I need to learn is-"

"-receiving." Your brother finished. "Our libero can help with that."

"What's his name?? I wanna ask him myself, you know I need to be better at socializing."

"Yaku. Morisuke. He's a third year like the others."

You squealed. "Eeeeeee Ok I'm gonna go stalk him."

"Y/N-"

It was too late, you had ran off shyly, ignoring the stares from others.

Time Skip Brought to you by Oikawa saying Iwa-chan

It was the end of the day and you still hadn't found this "Yaku-san". Defeated, you walked up to Kenma's desk.

"Kenma...I can't find him." He clicked his tongue, put his switch in his backpack and stood up. 

"Come on, I need to go to practice anyway."

"Ah ok." We - you - skipped down the hallway to the gym. 

Once we got to the door you stopped.

"K-kenma." Kenma perked up, immediately knowing something was wrong after you stuttered. It was like this with Kuroo and Yamamoto.

"I'll go first." He said quietly, opening the gym door.

"Hey Kenma. Oh, hi Y/N." Kuroo, knowing you were shy, came up slowly. "Are you here for more volleyball practice?"

"She's here to ask Yaku for receiving practice." Kenma's now bored voice spoke.

"Is it really a good idea for her to ask him herself? She's gonna have a panic attack."

You took a deep breath. "No. I need to get over this. Which one is Yaku-san?" Yamamoto pointed over to a rather short boy with light brown hair who was busy lecturing a grey haired first year. You weren't gonna lie, he was really cute~~

You grabbed onto Kenma's wrist as he walked over. Yaku-san and the other boy stopped talking.

"Come on Y/N..." Kenma waited patiently. I stepped out from his shadow.

Yaku's eyes widened. This must've been Kenma's sister that Kuroo and Tora were talking about. 

"H-hi Yaku-san...I-i'm Y/N. Can you...maybe teach me how to receive a volleyball?" You asked timidly.

"Of course! Come on over here." The motherly-ness in Yaku shown, which made you blush.

"Thank you very much!" I bowed. He chuckled.

"No problem."

A/N: IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO WORK ON OTHER STUFF I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A PART TWO.

Coming Up:
First Kiss - Sakusa x Reader

Someone Like You 🎶 - Oikawa x Reader
Vice Captains Part 2 - Sugawara x Reader