The Assignment

Aizawa walked into the class after strolling down a long, ominous seeming hallway. He had been teaching, when he was called down to Nezu's office. Confused, he made his way to the principal's office.

When he got there, he asked

"Principal Nezu? Is there anything you need from me?"

"Ah! Aizawa!" Nezu looked up at him delighted. "I have devised a new assignment for your class, and I wanted you to give it to them"

"Is this assignment like a test?" Aizawa asked. He knew that Nezu could come up with some pretty devious tests, and he almost felt sorry for the students if they were going to have a test from Principal Nezu sprung on them suddenly.

"Not quite! It's more like an activity. It's to help them with their undercover skills, and some creativity as well. Here's a file that will explain things to your class."

Nezu reached a paw out and gave him a manilla folder file. He then explained that it was for Aizawa to take to his class and read aloud. It would explain the assignment.

"How long is this assignment going to take?" Aizawa asked Nezu

"A week, and I've decided that I'm going to be cancelling the lessons for 1-A so that they can focus on this assignment. This will also be time for you to take a break and supervise the students as they prepare for the assignment."

"If I may ask sir," Aizawa questioned "what exactly is this assignment?"

"Let me explain to you!" Said Nezu, rubbing his paws together in a plotting manner, a worrying twinkle showing in his eye.

When Aizawa returned, the class was talking amongst themselves, wondering why Aizawa had been called to the principal's office. When the door opened, they quieted down.

Aizawa walked over to his desk and sighed.

He announced

"Nezu has created a new assignment for the class" several hands went up at that, but Aizawa ignored them. "He had given me this file, which explains the assignment."

He opened the folder and started reading out

"A new assignment has been created, specifically for the students of 1-A. This assignment has been specifically designed to foster creative thinking, and

important undercover skills that will be essential as a hero."

Well, it definitely has something to do with undercover work Aizawa thought. That's something that most of his students needed to work on.

"The assignment is as follows: Each student will have six days, without classes to interfere, to create a villain backstory and persona, preferably based on their own life experiences. On the seventh day of that week, they will interact with each other in their persona's. The focus of the sixth day is to learn about the other student's backstories without giving away your own, as well as completing a series of tasks that will be given to you when the week begins."