Karasuno's manager

You were just a normal teenage girl.You were going to the Karasuno High and you were third year.You were the club manager of the male volleyball club.You were really kind and lovely,but you also had your dark past that had really huge affect on you.You also had younger brother and his name was Aki.You two were living alone,because your parents left you when Aki was born.At the start it was really hard for you because you had to do everything alone,but then your friends stepped in and helped you out.A lot of people asked you "Where are your uncles and aunts?",but those uncles and aunts never knew you and Aki actually exist,because your parents were in huge argument with them.But you didn't really care.Your biggest wish was to find somebody who will always be by your side and who will always protect you no matter what.But you never had experience with love.So this is your love story and here it comes...
Karasuno volleyball club had a camp.Nekoma,Fukurodani,Aoba Joshai,Inarizaki were coming just like Shiratorizawa.Everyone was really excited,especially Aki.(yeah Aki was going with you because he had nowhere else to go)
Hinata:So plan is already made?
You:Yeah,of course it is Hinata.
Kageyama:Boke Hinata boke!
Hinata:So cool!
Narita:So what schools are going to be there Y/N?
You:Well there will be Fukurodani,Nekoma,Inarizaki, Aoba Joshai and Shiratorizawa.
Noya:SHIRATORIZAWA?!REALLY?!
You:Yeah.
Ukai:Okay boys leave Y/N alone.Better sleep!
Boys:YES COACH!
They automatically fell asleep.You patted Aki's head.
You:You should sleep too.
Aki:Nooo!
You:Aki...
Kiyoko:Aki if you don't sleep now you will be too tired to play volleyball with boys.
You:Yes,and you won't get ice cream.
Aki:Ahhh okay...
He layed on your lap and fell asleep.
Later...
You finally came to the camp.
Yachi:Wow!
Aki:It looks so cool!
Yachi:I KNOW RIGHT!I'M SO NERVOUS!
Kiyoko:Hey calm down you two.
Then someone bumped into you and his phone fell out of his pocket.You got down to give him his phone,but he got down at the same time as you and you two bumped into each other again.You took his phone and gave it to him.
You:S-Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.
Then you looked at him.You saw big brown eyes and blond hair that was ending with black highlights.He was pretty tall.
Your mind:W-Wow...He's pretty handsome...
Boy:It's okay and thank you.
He smiled and went away.
Your mind:I-I have to ask him!I just need to!
You:W-What's your name?!