⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Fight!

__________
___

_____________

"Ugh! Finally! " I groaned slumping down on our dorm's wooden floor. "I'm so tired, kill me already!! " I stated, reaching something on the ceiling, my eyes are narrowed.

"(N/N), get up.. You should take a bath then after that you'll take your rest" Izu said placing his bag down then went to me grabbing my hand to help me stand up.

"Yeah... Ggghhh...! " I then winced, falling again on the floor, holding my bellyful.

"Eh!? (N/N)!! What's happening!?"

"Calm down, Midoriya" Dad swooped in, behind him are my Aunties and Uncles. "Its her Monthly Visit today... Look, its on my reminder" He said showing his phone.

*Calendar: Brat's Hell Visit

"O-oh... " Is all Izu said, watching Dad who's helping me stand up and walk as my eyes are shut and my mouth quivering. '(╯﹏╰)'

"Netsuhi, help your Niece! " Dad yelled as Auntie Netsuhi sighed and nodded. "Hey, Midoriya... "

"Sensei?? "

"I just.. Want to warn you and the rest of the class.. "

"About what? " Midoriya asked, then he noticed his teacher is shivering making him shiver too. "Is it (N-)

"Yes, about her Monthly Visit... I prefer you guys ignore her and avoid doing FUNNY things since she's... A.. Real demon because of mood swings and cramps brought by her Red Hell Visit.. I'm warning you... DON'T DO WEIRD THINGS THAT MIGHT TRIGGER HER! " Aizawa said, with wide experienced eyes that full of fear and trauma, grabbing his students shoulder.

"Eh, ehh... EEHHH!? Aizawa Sensei!? You're shaking too much! That's how scary (Y/N) when she has her menstruation!?!? " He exclaimed, his hand infront of his mouth as his eyes shows disbelief and uneasiness.