𝟓|❝*𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒*❞

f/n = friends name 

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

WARNINGS: SMUT, REALLY BAD SMUT, UH KINKS, AND UH YEAH 

"Holy fuck.. holy fuck.. hoky fuck.. holy- FUCK" [m/n] paced around his room. He couldn't believe that he just said that, Was he fucking stupid. But was soon cut off by the sound of his doorbell ringing. He looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted his outfit. Just a simple oversized sweater that says 'sweetheart' and white thigh highs.

He ran downstairs and took a quick deep breath and opened the door. "Damn..." Sky groaned while looking [m/n] up and down. "wow you dressed up for us pretty boy~" [friend name] purred while they walked into his house. 

[M/n] felt himself growing shy as they continued to compliment him. Soon he was sandwiched between the two. Sky took the lead and lifted your chin, "before we do anything we need your consent" he purred into your ear. "pl...please" you quietly pleaded.

"nu-uh, we need to hear you say it" Sky 'Tch'ed. "say you want us baby" [Friend Name] cheered in. "I want you... please oh god, I want you guys so bad" you pleaded while tugging on Sky's shirts. 

"Oh, you're so needy, Darling. How fucking Pathetic" He spat while leaning down to sloppily kiss you. As the kiss continued your bludge grew. You were too caught up in the kiss to realize that [f/n] that was right behind you. She started kissing your neck softly causing you to moan loudly. 

You broke the kiss and tilted your head back onto [f/n]'s shoulder. "Let's take this to the bedroom m'kay" Sky spoke slyly. You whimpered in response, as Sky picked you up. 

He carried you down the hallway that leads to your room. [F/n] opened the door and let out a chuckle. "Did you mean to keep your lights on red or did you do it for us" she spoke sultry, "i..um...i" you stuttered. 

Your stammering was shushed by Sky's lips. The tension in the room became thick. "Strip darling" Sky purred. You slowly grabbed the hem of the hoodie and pulled it over your head. Leaving you in your boxers and your thigh highs. 

You went to take our your socks next only to be stopped, "nu-uh, those stay on" [f/n] purred. You shyly when on to take off your boxers. "Now...face down, ass up"  he ordered, and you did as told. 

There were a few moments of silence before you felt 2 thick fingers rip through your hole. Your hand immediately gripped the sheets as you let out a moan. "you like that" Sky teased as he trusted his fingers in and out. 

Your voice cracked as you whined out a small yes, he continued finger fucking you and you felt your high coming, "i think our little baby is about cum" [f/n] purred while stroking your hair. You moaned in response only for your orgasm to be denied. 

You turned around and looked back wondering why Sky had stopped, "I think you're just about stretched out enough" he smirked, [f/n] shared a devilish look sky and got undressed, as did Sky.

What you didn't expect was for [f/n] to pull out a [f/f] strap-on. Your eyes bulged at the size of it, "is...is that for me" you stammered, "yup! I've never used it on anyone so you should feel special baby" she smiled and positioned her fake dick at your entrance. 

Sky had made himself comfortable in front of you, and griped your hair, "open wide" he said softly. Which you slowly complied to, as you immediately knew what to do and took his length into your mouth. 

While you were distracted [f/n] pushed in her strap, which caused you to moan around Sky's cock. 

--

"holy..crap" you panted laughing in between Sky and [f/n], they chuckled softly, "did you enjoy yourself darling" [f/n] asked slyly.

--

There. an update

this is so you guys get off my dick/lh

this is also shitty and not edited so......