Summer!

Musa's Pov

It's been a whole month since Riven and I have been together. The days get better as they pass. No worries, pains, hardships had ever passed me, I thank Riven for that. He's always been there for me, everytime. He makes me smile even in the most pressurized moments I had in Alfea.

To me he's the perfect guy, like I say to Stella and Bloom everyday. But according to Stella, Brandon is perfect.

School's not going to last long,... summer is almost. Only one day left, this day, we'll be out of school for the rest of until September. And we will all be on Earth, together. We decided to spend the summer on Earth with Bloom. If only time would run faster, we're waiting for 30 more minutes before we'll be out.

25 minutes left... I sat on my desk, palladium gave me a look. I gave him a look that said 'What are you gonna do bitch, it's almost summer' He rolled his eyes and continued. Bloom buried her whole face on the desk. I could hear her thoughts. She was pretending it was Sky's comfortable, hard chest. I could tell it wasn't working.

20 minutes left... I spent my time copying the notes, trying spells which I find boring. Then Palladium just keeps repeating the things he says.

Time please hurry up!

Stella's Pov.

15 minutes left... I am soooo bored. The entire room was quiet, only the ticktock sound of the clock can be heard. These 15 minutes are the minutes of my life I will never get back.

5 more minutes.

It's almost there, just a little bit more. 4... come on, hurry up! I hate when time goes slow when your waiting for something. 2 minutes I felt funny at the pit of my stomach, excitement. Brandon.. I'm ready for a whole summer with you. I felt something leaning on my side. It was Bloom, she was sleeping. I pushed her off of me and it woke her up.

1... 60,.. 59... 58...

RING!!!

Students from all over Alfea cheered as the bell rang. Sweet music to my ears. Finally! Summer!

Everyone went to their dorms and were packing their bags.

"Bloomy, Muse, it's summer!!!" I exclaimed as we ran out of the classroom towards the our dorm.

Bloom's pov

"I know. Finally, a whole summer with my Sky." I replied.

"And Brandon." Stella added

"And Riven!" Musa exclaimed.

"Bloomy, you said that we'll be somewhere special for summer.Right?" Stella asked.

"Yeah your gonna love it!" Bloom squealed.

We approached the dorm, "I don't care where we are, as long as I'm with -" Musa was interrupted by a pair of hands wrapped around her face, covering her eyes.

"Me?" The owner of the voice spoke up.

Musa's POV

I smiled as she heard that voice. The voice of the hottest, charming, best, handsome specialist in the world.

"Hm,... let me guess.. Jared?" I joked.

"Guess again"

"Harry Styles?"

"Do I even sound like that guy?" The voice replied.

"Zayn Malik?"

Bloom and Stella sighed at that name.

"Not even close, I'm much more sexier."

"I don't know, but it's probably the best boyfriend in the world." I joked.

"Correct." He removed his hands from my eyes.

I looked behind me, a specialist with a red jacket stood there with a handsome smile. "Riven, a whole summer with you, do you know what that means?" I said.

"Yep, there's going to be a whole lot of this..." He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Ewwwww!" Bloom and Stella said as they ran in the dorm.

Students that passed by awed at the sight of us. We both pulled out and coughed in awkwardness. We entered the dorm. Riven's arm around my waist. We found the others on the couch with their boyfriend's with their suitcases. I spotted Bloom and Stella sitting on Sky and Brandon's lap.

"Ewwww." I mocked Bloom and Stella. They glared at me as I smiled and Riven chuckled.

"So Bloom, where are we going?" Brandon asked.

"We're going to the coolest place on Earth." Bloom said.

"Is it my fan club?" Stella asked.

Everyone gave her a look.

"What? There could be one." Stella said.

"No, were going to Hollywood!" Bloom exclaimed.

We all started squealing as the boy's looked confused.

30 minutes later.

Flora's POV

We walked up towards the exit, outside. We headed over to the entrance where the portals were. We entered ours. On the other side we were in front of the biggest hotel I've ever seen. Our jaws dropped. It had pools and what looks like a huge water slide in the back. We all looked at Bloom

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. Were staying in a five star hotel." Bloom answered.

Stella's eyes widened with stars, "A five star hotel!? With Brandon? This is going to be the best summer of all!" she cheered. "Bloom I love you!"

"Hey, don't get too excited it's a just five star hotel." Aisha said.

"Well Aisha you clearly have no idea how much I love 5 star hotels." Stella said.

"Clearly not." I mumbled.

"I can't wait to spend my summer break with you in a five star hotel." Helia told me while he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't wait either." I said as we made our way to the hotel.