01 | Insensitive or too sensitive?

Franny's pov.

Today I have school at the afternoon which sucks cause imma have English and my teacher hates me for some odd reason, I think she's kinda xenophobic about me but I don't want to jump into conclusions.
I get up and start getting ready for my day, my brother is taking me to school today so I can't take long.
I take a shower and pick a casual outfit, it's school so I don't really care.

The outfit:

I go downstairs to have breakfast and I see my brother and mom at the kitchen

Franny - Hey guys, good morning!

Mom - Good morning sweetie

JC - Mornin' lewser!

We have breakfast I brush my teeth and then I grab my things to go to school. We get inside the car and start singing to whatever is on the radio until we arrive to school, I'm 17 yo so I'm a junior and my brother (JC) is 18 yo he's a senior, I also have another brother, he's my twin, his name is Crawford, unfortunately he's in my class. Although me and Jc are in different grades we have some classes together, cause my father has always taught me a bunch of stuff and has  helped me with my studies when I was younger and when he wasn't drunk, so I'm in English and history advanced.

When we get to school I get out has soon has possible and ran to my best friend who was sitting on a bench in front of school.

Franny - I missed you so much you idiot.
Nezza - I've only been away for 2 weeks it's not like I hibernate or something.
Franny - I know... I know...
Nezza - Where's Crawf? Did he bring you here?
Franny - Nah not really JC did.
Nezza - Hmm Okayy - the bell rings giving sign to start the classes - Let's go we can't be late it's math, teacher would kill us.
Franny - True.

We go inside and has soon has I sat down I saw my brother and his best friend coming in.

Crawford - Morning guys - he says to his friends - Hey Fran how are you? - He says sitting beside me.
Franny - Great you know why? - he nods his head saying no - moms gonna kill you, she knows you didn't go home last night - I whisper so our friends can't hear me (he's kinda popular so I don't want anyone to know my bro ain't sleeping home).
Crawford - What?! you told her?!- he almost yells.
Franny - I think that after she didn't saw you in your room and your bed was still made she kinda figured it out dumbass.
Crawford - See? This is why I don't like making my bed, now what am I-
Nezza - Get out.
Crawford - What? Why?
Nezza - You're in my sit - she says pointing at it has he was a 5 yo.
Crawford - Whatever - He gets up and sits next to his best friend (Kian), they we're behind us.

Nezza sits next to me and the teacher started the class.

Okayy so while he's talking about math and all imma tell you about my life.
I live in LA with my mom Angela, my twin brother Crawford Collins Arrita and my big bro Jc (Justin Arrieta-Caylen) Jc has our dads last name (Caylen), ours dad left us when me and Crawf were 5 and Jc was 6, I only remember him getting home drunk and some other things I don't want to think about. I'm pretty close with my big brother, he's kinda overprotective about me and all but I love him, I know he doesn't want me to fell sad like how we were 7 years ago. I developed anxiety after dad left and a bunch of other issues. I'm also close to my twin, we've been through a lot together and I'm proud of the people me and my brother become, Crawf is also protective about me but not has much, I dont really go out to parties duo to my social anxiety and I'm not the type to flirt with whoever so it's not like they have to be all over me about boys and about being careful and all.

People often think I'm insensitive because I sometimes speak before I think, and I don't let people get too close of me, and when I do, it doesn't take long until I shut them down again, but it's different with Nezza and Bobby, they've been here for me since we were 3/4 years old, I know I can trust them and they can count on me has well.
They can't blame me tough, I'm like this because people always leave me, first my dad, and then my ex)boyfriend.
Okayy so me and Ryan met 2 years ago when I was 15, we started talking and then we caught fellings for each other, we started dating and then 5 months later he cheats on me with my freaking friend, what it hurted the most was and is, is that he was such a sweet innocent shy guy, I mean he was hot yeah, but still, and the excuse he gave me was that I wasn't good enough for him and that he never loved me, that my dad was right about living me and that my brothers have pitty on me because they know I'm fragile.

After we broke up I shut down completely and my fears and anxiety only got worst I wasn't even talking to my BF's (Nezz&Bob) anymore and I developed eating disorder. But now I'm fine, not completely but ready to move on.

After math I had English which was bad cause my teacher doesn't like me, Nezza is not in advanced English, so I'm by myself, Jc sits beside his friend Oscar in my left and... Kian sits next to me. Luckily I'm not sitting alone or maybe bad luck...

Hi there reader!!
Thanks for reading until here, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I won't be updating this story regularly because of school but I'll try to post on the weekends at least 2 chapters.
Till then!!

XxX