chapter 1

I felt his lips on my lips and his hands on my waist he pulled me closer to his body he looked at me like I was the only girl  in the world that mattered  .  I can feel hands move up my dress and take my panties off he  takes off my clothes and stares at my naked body and says " I love you so much " but I was never suppose to love him he is my boyfriends brother .

I will start from the very beginning I love my boyfriend with my whole heart he is loving and caring we have been together since we were 14 . Everything with him is magical .

We both know we are gonna get married one day . Last year I lost my mom grief consumed me I was sad and went through alot Aron was always there no matter what he never got tired of me .
Arons brother Tyler is 4 years older than us we never really talked much  he was in college but  this summer he came back . There is something about him something that kind of drive us to each other we both know that but we have never acted on it .  Tyler is not sweet but he nice to me always he looks at me like I am this innocent girl . He talks to me alot these days he flirts with me but always stops himself before going too far. 

I can't cheat on Aron with his brother thats horrible what kind of horrible person would do that ? Right ?