| 3 |

Chapter Three

~

"Alright I change my mind," I bite hard onto my bottom lip as we all approach Will's house in Gaten's car. "I don't wanna do this."

Coming from inside, there was loud music blasting and LED lights flashing from color to color. It's the kind of party you see in movies. With the wild teenagers, no parents, and I'm sure someone brought the drinks (which probably means death for Will, but even more fun for them).

"Nope, I don't think so," Gaten shakes his head and unbuckles his seatbelt before pressing the red button on mine, causing the strap to snap away. "You look great, this will be fun, and you're going."

I clench my jaw, cracking some knuckles and looking through the window to Will's house. People were everywhere.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Come on," Noah quickly hops out of the car, a smile plastered on his lips. Finn and Gaten are short to follow after him.

Gaten looks over to Noah, who was eyeing the big party, and then looks back to me and Finn.
"I'll take him inside. If he goes by himself I'm sure he'll get drunk in an instant."

With the approval of Gaten, Noah breaks away from us and hurried inside. I'm sure there's a crowed of kids

I told you. Huge partier.

Finn chuckles a bit while Gaten runs off to catch him.
"Finn I seriously don't wanna do this."

I say sternly, causing the boy to look back to me and shaking his head.
"Nah ah, I don't think your getting away that easy."
He smiles and grabs onto my arm, pulling me out of the car until I'm on my feet with a little smile.

"Now look at me," he directs and I listen. "You'll be okay."

He pauses for a moment and his eyes burn into mine. His smile slowly fades and mine does too. My eyes grow a little wide at the uncomfortable feeling and I gently take his hands off my arm.
"L-Let's go..."

The boy clears his throat and gives me a slight nod before turning around and beginning to walk inside.

What the hell Finn?

I follow behind him, but maintain a small amount of space.

Once the two of us made it inside, I really started to feel the pressure and worry inside. Blaring music was nearly crushing my eardrums, and people were all 'dancing.'

Couples making out on countertops, beautiful and skinny girls wearing metallic skin tight dresses, making me feel stupid for wearing a flowly and short one.

Gaten and Noah were talking with Will, all three holding a drink in their hand.

"So this is a party in case you forgot," Finn teases and nudges my arm. "You wanna go talk with Will, Noah, and Gaten?"

I continuously run my tongue along my top teeth, nervously playing with the necklace on my chest.
"Sure..." I say a little too quietly, but he heard.

Finn holds out a hand for me to grab, and I do as he guides me through the people.

"Y/n!" I hear a soft and happy voice call out from in front of me, "I didn't know you'd come!"