ℯ𝓅𝒾𝓈ℴ𝒹ℯ 𝓏ℯ𝓇ℴ

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Stop running! Bob just wants to play!" You childishly declare as you run after your horrified friend who is having a not so silent panic attack.

"No he doesn't!" Your friend screeches in disgust. "He wants to eat my face!"

You can't help but laugh in amusement.

"Lies~!" You happily sing.

She let's out a sob in despair. "You're the liar! Stop chasing me with that demon!" She races towards an open window and without a second thought jumps out.

Luckily or maybe coincidently there happened to be a bushy bush right there.

The teen plopped onto the bush and bounced back up just as quickly.

"Cheater!" The horrible you also jumped out the window, Bob holding onto there owners hand for dear life wondering what they ever did to the world to be put in such an absurd situation.

From outside the large building a limo had just parked at the entrance of the school. Seven white as toliet paper looking male teens watched the chaos unfold as they all exited the limo they were all riding in. They watched the scene with mixed emotions. Those emotions being between confusion and amusement. A certain blonde feeling a smile appear on his face at the familiar sight.

"Bob's not going to eat your face off."

"Yes he is, [Y/n]!"

"BOB'S A SHEEEEEEEEEEE!" You quickly tell your terrified friend who didn't give a fuck.

"Then why did you name that damn insect a males name?!" The black haired teen asked as she ran around the limo with you still chasing her.

"Bob's not an insect. She's a...uh...what do ya call it?" You look over at the close onlookers who happened to be the toilet paper brothers. "It's starts with an A." She paused in her chase waiting for a reply allowing her exhausted and terrified friend to take a break.

"Arachnids." The glasses wearing toilet paper thankfully supplied an answer.

You give a cheery smile and a nod. "Yeah that motherfucking word."

The blue eyed toilet paper let out a not so quiet snicker at the look of disgust on the first person face.

Why do I keep comparing them to toilet paper? The blonds kinda cute so I won't call him toilet paper out of respect of his cute face.

"What your name, glasses?" You ask with a head tilt.

"My names Reiji." Reiji adjusts his glasses. "Do you know where the office is?"

The other still unknown teen sneaks away.

Sneak level 2.

Failed.

You get sidetracked be your terrible at sneaking away friend. "Yo, Nova. You better not run off or I'll force you to babysit Bob."

Nova freezes and quickly inches back towards the limo keeping a good distance from you. "Fine..."

You smile innocently and looks back at Reiji. "You must be the new vamps."

Only six of the brothers look very uncomfortable. And one looks disappointed that you don't remember him.

You bring your occupied hand to your shoulder to allow Bob to settle on. Then you cup your hands around your mouth and shout, "KANAME YOUR NEW HOES ARE HERE! KA-NA-ME~!"

___

This may or may not be continued.

So don't expect updates.

Thanks for reading please leave a vote and a comment to show that you enjoyed it.

Also the description isn't wrong. If I do update it'll all make sense. Hopefully.