Part 1

Rachel's POV
Rachel sat on her bed at her dads house, scrolling through the endless pictures of Taylor Swift on her Pinterest. Suddenly she receives a text from an unknown number;

"Hey! This is Quinn. I heard that you are a Swiftie!"

Rachel was a little nervous at first, but soon realized that she knew of a girl named Quinn who went to her school.

"Yes!?" Rachel replied, still wary of Quinn. After a second thought she added "Who gave you my number?"

"Kurt Hummel did. We were in a zoom meeting and I was talking about Taylor Swift almost the entire time. He said that he knew you and that we might get along?"

Rachel and Kurt had grown up together and they were neighbors. However recently they had grown farther and farther apart, so this was very unexpected. Rachel took a screenshot of the chat and sent a message to Kurt.

"What did you do???" Rachel captioned the photo.

"I did you a favor." Was his only response.

Rachel rolled her eyes and responded to Quinn. "Oh that makes sense."

"What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?" Quinn asked.

"Right now it's champagne problems. What about you?"

"Wonderland"

"Well that tells me everything I need to know about you!" Rachel typed in a joking manner.

"That I'm a lesbian?"

"Especially that!"

"😭😭😭"

Rachel smiled into her phone light and got up to get ready to go to sleep. She could already feel a connection with Quinn and she wanted it to last. She could vaguely remember how Quinn acted last year; they were in a school play together and Quinn played a mean girl. She was so good at her role, that Rachel was terrified of her in real life. Now she see that Quinn wasn't actually that bad.

She heard her phone ding and she walked over to it. "Tell me about yourself." She read.

"I'm Rachel Berry and my goal is to become a Broadway star. I have two dads (Hiram and Leroy) and I'm bisexual. I used to have a boyfriend but we broke up in august. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and I tend to annoy the people around me without realizing it."

"That was a nice description I guess?"

":) how about you?" Rachel asked.

"I'm Quinn Fabray. I'm a cheerleader and I also enjoy acting. I'm also a Taylor Swift fan (but you know that because of my first text) and I'm a lesbian."

Rachel changed the contact name in her phone from 'Quinn' to 'Quinn Fabray'. "What do you think of the new Taylor album?"

——————————————————————— Hey there! I didn't really have inspiration for the ending but yeah...
I'm going to try to make the chapters longer but this is it for now!