Prologue

~•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•~

                       ~Introduction~

Y/N is a normal girl who lives a normal life in the big city. She lives with her younger sister named Lila and her parents. She secretly has a crush on the new boy who just transferred a couple weeks ago. His name is Ereh Jaeger, but something felt different the second their eyes met, it was the feeling of seeing a familiar person. From that day, Y/N began having dreams of living in a kingdom as a girl who is the only daughter of the wealthiest man of the land.

                   ♡•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°♡

                        •.•°Story°•.•

The girl in my dream ran through the forest making her way to the church. As she arrived, she opened the colossal doors to see everyone in the room looking at her with horrified looks. Everything went blurry until all I saw was just pitch black.

"Y/N, sis wake up. It's time for breakfast."
You opened your eyes to see your younger sister, Lila.
"Are you having that dream again?"
"Well, yeah" you said as you wipe your tears. You always wake up with tears ever since you started dreaming about that life.

You rised from your bed and went outside of your room and see your parents waiting for you at the table. You ate and talked about the dream you had. After eating, you washed the dishes and your mom asked you to buy some groceries later.

                       ~ Time Skip ~

You just went out the bathroom after changing to your favorite outfit to buy some groceries.
"Don't forget to get some stuff for yourself too okay?" Your mom said
You nodded and head off to the Grocery Store. You took the normal route because you felt safe whenever you cross that route.

You went inside of the store and took a basket. You took some milk, food, some chips, fruits and vegetables. You brought it to the counter and paid for it. As you went out of the store, you checked the time on your phone, 4:30 pm.

"What took me so long?"
Going to the grocery always felt to fast but everytime you check the time after going out, you always seem to spend 2 or 3 hours in the grocery.

You took the route you normally use and noticed a new store that wasn't there earlier. You walked towards it and notice that it's a jewelry store. You aren't the type of girl who likes wearing jewelry but something really caught your eye, a golden ring sparkling, it felt like it was calling you to take it home.

"Miss, how much does that ring cost?" You asked pointing at the ring you desired.
"Good choice, young lady. That ring is worn by the daughter of the richest man of a distant land many hundred years ago. You're in luck, it only costs 5 dollars."
"In that case I'll take it." If you paid for it you'll be left with 3 dollars.
You took the ring and paid the saleswoman. You continued walking home.

When you arrived, you went to the bathroom to take a bath. After changing, your mom called you for dinner. While eating, you showed your family the ring that you bought earlier.

You guys just finished eating and your mom insisted on washing the dishes. You head to the bathroom to brush your teeth.
You decided to sleep early since tomorrow is Monday. You closed your eyes and drifted away to sleep.

ksksks I worked hard to find the deeper terms of some words to make sound more fantasy I hope you like it <33 updates weekly I guess...