progule

I sign as i laid on the bed. giving up as i though i never escape from this place. you see i trap here with a crazy who killed for his gold, no matter i do to escape he seem where i is at all time. the worst is i can never go to the human world because lubdan told humans are dangerous. That made me more carious about humans. I decide to escape now so i tietoe down the staris to see lubdan counting his gold coins. I smile and tietoe up the staris and open door slowing and then walk out closed behing me slowing.i breath relif and start wall smelling the cold air in the night sky as felt the air blow through my right and thin orange hair. i smile before running thourgh the woods as fast as i can. After few mintunes or hours i came upon a farm it looks so werid but then again every thing alaways werid. I decide go the farm if anyone was there. I knck then a human came out. she hair was blonde i sense that she very kind. The human smile and bend down to my height.

"Hello dear what doing here are you lost" The human ask kindly. I blushed in embarrassing" Shoud i lie she seems i can sense that she kind but if i told her the truth idk i can't trusted her yet maybe little lie won't bad right. I though before coming with a lie.

"I am lost lass, I don't have home and i have no where to go" i say looking at ground feeling gulity to lie.

" Oh dear no need look down come on in i warmed you I take good care you" the woman say smiling at me with glee as she take my arm pull inside before closing door behing me.

"I gonna make some hot tea for you and you sit right there she say poniting at table before you climb on the chair sit calming wating tea.

"What your name I ask shyly sofly before i heard a chuckle from. I'm miss O'Grady and you . She ask. I am laura. I say smlie.

Then i door knock as Miss O' Grandy told she coming back as i waited. i heard people talking outside so i decide not do about it before laid my head on the wooded table. All sincie i heard a scream it was Miss O' Grandy so i rush where the scream which laid to staris as i saw her body not moving on inch. I gasped in horror as tears begin in my eyes. who will this i Though" Then i heard lubdan voice talking to someone I frozen. What is he doing here this he find me.  I walk living room to see a man and lubdan talking. Lubdan spot me.

Ahh laura my loving dear i here looking yea. Lubdan say smiling. The man then around with clover. 

There another one of you. He ask before going confused before looking at me. Oh do not dear look at my dear like that. Lubdan say with a glare. The man turn around faced lubdan pull out at four left clover.

where did you get that? Lubdan ask almosting growing. I'll fix you,you bastard! the man pulling to lubdan while he scream no no. Here's what you get, you monster.

get it away! Put it away! lubdan say backing in fear.

I got the gold fair and square. Them were the rules. The man say before shooting lubdan who fell with the chair. Catch me if you can Lubdan say running away. The man then turn to me. I squeak..

Please don't....h-hurt m-me. I say barley a whisper. The man lowing his guns before looking at me with gentle. I am not going hurt you, what did he mean your his dear. The man say walking toword placing a hand on my shoulder. I whimper solfly before placing my hand to me looking at him.

He call me b-b-because h-he hi-his a cra-crazy love for me a-a-a-a and he t-t-trap with him for like fo-fo-forever. I say with little tears in my eyes. The man look at me gentle and bend my height. Don't cry when i killed that bastard you be free. I take care you. He say before wiping my tears with hands. I promised he say before giving my hand little squeeze. 

He can't get away. He say putting more bullets in the gun before my grabbing my hand and we both ran where lubdan went. we walk down basement slowing as I was behind. looking for something? familar say behind us. lubdan with miss o' grandy dead. What did you do the man say. poting at lubdan and four leaf clover.  You... you killed my wife. Hello, Dan. I'm okay. I just got a little kink in me neck. MIss o' grandy say voice by lubdan. I should have killed you when I caught you in Ireland. Dan say angry. Give him his dear and his gold,Dan. He's a nice little leprechaun. Miss o' grandy say. I'll gave you more than gold. Dan say before shotting lubdan. Lubdan groned in pain. Your buttets won't stop me forever. I'll keep coming back. Lubdan say before fanintg.

 Is he gone I ask. yes he is. Dan say before picking up lubdan and putting him in the box. He closed the box and put four leaf clover on it. The power of this clover will keep you in there forever and stop you for taking laura. I smiled as he he say those words. Get this damn clover off this crate! Lubdan say angrly. Dan ignore him and start naining the box shut.I told you, you couldn't kill me. Give me back my darling or else. Where's me gold, Danny me boy. Lubdan say angrly. Dan still ignore him and keep naining the box. he finised before taking up gasoline pour it all over the box. no, not gasoline. You can't burn me. i won't let ya steal my laura away from me. Lubdan say before letting out  hideously laugh. I squeak knowing lubdan doing something to him.  Don't strain yourself. you're not as young as you used to bed. Lubdan say as Dan carring his wife body upstaris. you might have a stroke. I curse ye for all eternity. Lubday say. I traded me soul for me gold. You'll trade your life. If you give me me darling and me gold back.... I'll go away 

Danny grab the mathes to burn lubdan only to groned in pain . Oh! Danny say in pain. Dan what I say rushing toward as he start to bend down. Burn in hell, you little green bastard. Dan say angry about throw only fall to pain with the match gone out. Did the match go out, Danny? Danny I say bendnnig down shaking but to no relived. Danny please wake up I say with tears in my eyes but I got in replied is nothing. No I cry placing my hand on his chest sobbing loudly as thunder rumbling in the background. I get up wiped my tears before running toward the door and running out the door in to the woods before falling down on my knees. Why did this happend if i has not come here they will not die... no larua this is not your fault i livied for them. i say before runnning further in the woods.

{A/N: I finish the prougle hope you all like it. I not good writing but I'm learing from stories i read well, hope you all enjoy see you later people.}