Villian Arc

I'm literally shaking for all of you- 𝙎𝙄𝙆𝙀 I lied, you thought and based on your wonderful comments- I can make an 𝘼𝙇𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 ending ;) Enjoy~
__________________________________

Should I even stay on here? I can't really be doing this. You knew you were in trouble and in debt.

You couldn't ask anyone to help you afford the second plane ticket, or ask anyone if they were willing to pitch in on the expensive of an apartment in South Korea.

I'm leaving everyone behind, how am I going to do this? You were questioning your actions when you couldn't take any of them back.

It was too late now.

"Excuse me miss in terribly sorry." You heard someone almost in the exact same voice structure as Shoto.

You were by a crowded aside way, being pushed into some assigned seats as you were scanning for what to actually do.

"I-I'm sorry sir." It was definitely a male voice you apologized to. "Thank you." You saw a young adult put their suitcase up at top and very close to the ceiling. All you heard was Shoto, from the height all you saw was your ex boyfriend.

You shook your head and remembered your seat number. I have to do this, or else it would be all this hassle for no reason. You became determined clutching your small suitcase, feeling your heart race at any action as you went deeper into the bustling plane aisle.

There was an enormous amount of people.

"What are the odds." A deep chuckle came from a males lips as his golden eyes scanned your area. All he did, was put a beige coat over his olden 1800 fit.

"I'm guessing that's her. Quit eyeing like a dog. By the way I'm pretty hungry." He had his annoying human companion stuck to him like gum.

He groaned and took out his pocket watch. "They'll start giving snacks in an hour. Move along." They both smirked going into their seats far away, glinting golden eyes.

You sat with no idea. I brought the burdens upon myself. South Korea could be a new change for me. Your palms sweat finding your single seat.

With a minor tint of hesitation, you nervously sat down on your seat, seeing your window was by the right wing.

The sky outside was very eerie with darkness and painted with speckles of bright burning stars.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I want to go home. Your mindset wasn't fixated on leaving everything behind as you sat alone.

A sixteen year old with a sick human inside of you.

Home is in Korea now. You convinced yourself to be confident on the flight.

You were helping your sanity.

"Good evening everyone I will be your captain today. It's going to take a few hours to land in South Korea but I'll make sure we get there. The plane will be starting in thirty seconds. Let's have a safe flight." The announcement rang in everyone's ears as they frantically when in the seats.

You felt jittery again, your legs surging with anxiety as they tapped up and down.

No one was there to hold your hand and tell you that you'd be alright, that you're appreciated.

Calm down, this is going to go well. This is actually, happening. Your heart sped up feeling the engine move at the soul of your shoes.

"Ready for take off." The pilot spoke in the intercom system once more, and the airport faded as the plane moved.