🅰🅼🅴🅻🅸🅰'🆂 🅳🅴🅰🆃🅷

First of all, I died in the stupidest way in the world, I didn't do anything important or cool like saving people, I died falling asleep from exhaustion in my apartment at 23 years old.

I had been watching for 14 days after having several cups of coffee in a row and little sleep breaks a marathon of the series Vampire Diaries and The Originals and Legacies because I had just lost the last member of my family and I was devastated when I came across the series on Netflix, I settled down in my chair and started watching the series I started eating my fries and chicken and drinking my soda, everything was fabulous and great in the series and from there they were my favorite series.

"No, don't! please stop" I yelled at the television.
I was watching season 5 of the original after finishing watching the vampire diaries season 1 to 8 and season 1 to 5 of the originals. I ended up getting to the part where ELIJAH and Klaus say goodbye and kill each other with white oak stakes in season 5 of the originals.

I was in tears so I got up and went to my kitchen to make some pasta so I turned on the gas and put the water in a pot to boil with the pasta and had to go to the bathroom to freshen up, then I went back to sit on the couch and after finishing the last episode of The Originals I started Legacies.

After 3 episodes I fell asleep with the pasta still on fire which caused a fire in my apartment and that's how I died.
You are wondering who I am, well my name is AMELIA GREY and I am 23 years old and my birth date is February 4, 1998, I am originally from New York.
I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. My favorite colors are blue, black and red. My passions are fashion, dance, and art.
My parents discovered at a young age that I was a gifted student with a photographic memory.
My greatest wish is to be reincarnated in the universe of Tvd and The Originals and to change the plot and improve the story to save my favorite characters.

"Welcome and hello" a powerful voice speaks
"Uh hi" with my confused voice and less powerful than his I replied.
"Hello to you. Well you're dead" the powerful voice replied
"Who are you?" she asked.
"I am PERSEPHONE Greek Goddess of Seasons, Spring, Vegetation, Flowers and Blossoming and Rebirth, Queen of the Underworld" Persephone answered
"YES I understood that I am basically dead, you don't have to be super intelligent to understand that.
"I would like to offer you a choice.
"What kind of choice".
"Either move on, find peace and eternal rest, walk in the light so to speak. Be reborn" returning a slightly bored look on the almost invisible face.
"What's the catch" still a little confused
"No catch."
"Why me?" She asked skeptically.
"You have prayed many times to my husband, Hades, the god of the underworld, of the dead, of wealth, of earth and hellfire, king of hell..."
"I wanted in part to pray for someone close to the deceased," said the small voice, then added in a slightly smaller voice. "And a little drunk.
"It's detailed, anyway and I see your sadness and I'm bored and you seem very smart and you'll make good wise decisions.

"I have some questions, where would I go? Would I remember this? Will I be a human? What is the twist?
"Okay, you'll go to a different universe from yours. Yes, you will remember this. You'll be born human but that could change depending on the circumstances, and the twist is that you'll have magic but you'll remember all the details."
"I saw that you had taken a liking to some fictional universe."
"Oh my god, is this going to be like that fanfic I read where a person is reborn in the show he likes best as a main character or he can't change anything in the story, because I'm not going?
"well if you're done interrupting me, no that's not what I'm trying to say, it's that you can go into any series and movie that ever existed and yes you can change anything you want".
"So which universe do you choose?"

"I choose to be reborn in the universe of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals.
"Okay, do you have a power request or anything?"
"I would like to be able to remember all the languages I need to learn, to have the power to not be compelled and to be able to be a heretic if I turn into a vampire and keep my powers, I want my future friends to have the power of magic.
"It's okay, one last thing, you'll wake up in a baby's body.
"Goodbye and good luck."
And that's how 23-year-old Amelia Grey became Elena Amelia Gilbert