08

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

April 7th, 2021: 9 p

April 7th, 2021: 9 p.m.

"The real question is would you be down to do it in real life and not in a dream" I asked looking at her in the same position.

"Yea I would I wanted to be a porn star when I was in high school but with my significant other because I ain't want all them bodies on me" she said looking at me.

Damn I learn something new everyday, but is it crazy I'm down with this idea??

"Girl you gone make me go to best buy and buy er camera in that bitch" I said being deadass serious then she started laughing.

"I never had sex in front of a camera before though so ion know how I would do, but I would most definitely do it and keep everything anonymous" she said causing me to nod my head.

"You wanna buy a house together or a bigger apartment" I asked then I lifted up and pulled my boxers off then I threw them.

"A house somewhere where the kids can play in the backyard and things like that then in the future I'd like to get a bigger home because I do want more children" she said causing me to smile.

"You wanna have my babies" I asked smiling big.

"Yup, but not before a ring I can't be nobody's baby mama again" she said then she moved her hand from my dick and placed it on my chest.

"You already getting one so don't een worry bout that it's crazy how much I love you Noelle like I ain't never felt like this before it feels like I've been knowing you for years and it's only been a couple months" I expressed then I pulled her closer to me.

"I feel the same way Giovanni I really love you and want to be with you for a life time and some people may think we're moving too fast but you really can't put a time limit on love and from the moment we touched hands the first day I visited you with the kids I've became attached to you" she said rubbing the side of my face.

"The shock I knew that shit wasn't normal it was like universe telling us we're for one another" I said surprised she got the same message and feeling I did when we touched hands for the first time.

"The day I met the love of my life except for Loyal of course" she said smiling then I kissed her lips twice.

"The day I found the missing pieces to my heart" I said smiling at her.

"I love Giovanni Casimir Brewster" she said softly then she caressed my cheek.

"I love you too Noelle Cassidy Brewster" I said softly then I kissed her forehead.