| 4 |

Chapter Four

~

Narrators P.O.V

"Y/n wait!" She could hear Louis call out and run after her, followed by what sounded like her friends, as the yelling from everyone else died down.

But y/n didn't stop. As her panic grew stronger, she kept looking.

After a minute or two of frantically searching through tear blotted eyes and an aching heart of panic, y/n found what seemed like a guest bedroom, and hurried inside before slamming the door behind her.

Immediately after, she walked her shaking body to the edge of the guest bed, and sat down. In pure an utter fright, she held a hand to her chest, feeling like she couldn't breathe.

Y/n could hear her friends, calling her name before arriving to the room and quickly opening the door.

Noah was first to see her. His hand pushed open the door, eyes grew wide and he turned back to look at the other three worried boys, following just behind him.

"Keep him out!" Noah yells, in reference to Louis, and quickly hurries inside. He's extremely cautious as he kneels down beside the scared y/n.

Outside of the room, Finn and Gaten hear Noah yell for Louis to stay out. Finn's blood was boiling. Gaten was just worried about y/n.

"Wait I'm sorry just-" Louis tries to speak but Finn quickly shoves him in the chest, anger arising on his face.

"What the actual fuck dude!" He yells, Gaten standing behind him, gently tugging Finn's shoulder before he went too far.

Finn's not one to fight. Until it comes to his best friend.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"You what?" Finn yells louder into Louis' face, making sure he gets extremely close and shows the boy he isn't messing around.

"Please let me expla-"
"No!"

Louis' jaw clenches, guilt flooding him for what he just did. But the worse feeling was not having the chance to explain.

Y/n continues shaking, those waves of panic all sticking in her stomach and not leaving. A non-stop flutter of anxiety.
"Hey hey hey," Noah whispers in a soft voice, looking up at Y/n's watering eyes, tears slipping out one by one.

"It's okay y/n take a deep breath, I'm here..." he says quietly, enwrapping his hands around hers to try and get them to stop shaking.

The loud yelling from outside the door didn't help y/n. She knows her friends are mad. And for all she knows they could be getting to a bad fight with Louis right now.

But she had never been more confused and frightened.

Everyone was staring at her. Everyone was recording.

Everyone saw Louis kiss her.

Noah bites hard onto his bottom lip, noticing that nothing was working and the girl was still struggling.

"Finn! Gaten!" He called out, turning back to the door and letting go of y/n's hand.

From outside, Finn pauses his argument with Louis, and instead turns his head toward the door.
"Please help!" He hears Noah call again.

Without anymore hesitation, Finn and Gaten both leave Louis, who was still feeling horrible, but he carefully followed behind them in curiosity of what was happening.