How Do You Clean a Grill with Aluminum Foil Roll

1. Introduction of aluminum foil roll

Aluminum foil rolls are made of flattened aluminum. They are mainly used for cooking in the kitchen, for holding food, or for making simple clean materials. A large number of aluminum foil rolls are used all over the world to protect and package food, cosmetics and chemicals. Most aluminum foil rolls are shiny on one side and dull on the other. Food alu foil rolls can be used to wrap food on both sides. It is usually recommended to wrap them with the bright and smooth side to improve the heat transmission effect.

2. How to clean the grill with aluminum foil roll

The oily dirt on the grill and all kinds of scorched meat are tightly embedded on the grill and not cleaned. If it looks dark, then you can use aluminum foil rolls to deal with it. After the grill cools down, knead the aluminum foil roll into a ball, and wipe it with the rolled aluminum foil roll. The wrinkles of the aluminum foil roll can increase the friction, which is very easy to clean, and it can be used twice, which is also very cost-effective.

Henan Tiancheng Metal Material Co., Ltd. is one of the professional aluminum foil roll manufacturers. All of our products have passed international food hygiene certification. We are committed to developing and innovating high-quality products. We will continue to improve product quality and services to meet various customer needs Demand, welcome everyone to contact us at any time and buy products.

Henan Tiancheng metal material Co., Ltd. originally set up in 2003, located in Zhengzhou city, the capital of Henan Province, which is rich in culture and history and aluminum resources as well. We provide Food Grade Pop Up Foil Sheets, Hookah Foil Sheets, aluminum foil sheets and so on. Want to know more? Please conatct us.