Bio

(That is how you will look)

Name: (Y/N) Rengoku

Gender: Male (apologies to any females out there) 

Age: 17

Height: 5'9 (yay you are not a complete shrimp in this story) 

Weight: (we don't need to talk about that)

Looks: Basically you look like Rengoku with the Hair, Eyes , Smile (sorry I don't know how to put a photo because my computer is being stupid) 

Outfit:  Rengoku's Cape (obviously that thing looks sick...it kinda reminds me of a Hokage's cloak)

-Traditional Black Demon slayer outfit

(What Rengoku wears is what I am trying to say) 

Personality:  You are a greatly enthusiastic in regard to his duties as a Hashira, and often came across as cheerfully eccentric. His is amiable, pure of heart and boasted extraordinary technique and swordsmanship stemming from strict practice and discipline. He is an honorable warrior who adhered to his code of morals and principles that was instilled into him by at a young age—the most significant being his belief that those who were born strong have a duty to protect the weak.

Weapon: A Nichirin Blade that requites you to hold it with two hands. It has a red blade with a small flame as the guard and a white handle  

Breathing Technique: 

- Flame Breathing  

-(if you guys want any other just let me know and I will work some magic to make that happen)

Cursed Technique :

-You will have none because you don't even know what that is 

-maybe you will later on if I feel like it 

 Love interest:

-Nobara Kugisaki (because she don't get a lot of love when it come to stories like theses)

-Maybe more if I feel like it 

That is it for the Bio of my very first story and honestly this is something I wanted to try for the longest time bit never had the courage to, and now that I am at home most of the time maybe this story will be something I focus on.

Also I hope you all enjoy my very first story 

If I spell anything wrong or word it incorrectly just feel free to let me know 

And if you don't like the way my story goes....well I don't give a flying fuck 

 Maybe I will start working on Chapter 1 right now or I will go to sleep....we'll see 

Bye now