CHARACTER SKETCH

Hello guys I am your friend Ruby and here's a new story of the cutest cid couple (soch rahe ho kya) are dimag ka dahi mat banao mai batati hu it's the story of our cute Kavi but will also have a few dareya and Abhirika scenes.

ACP PRADYUMAN - He's the head of Cid mumbai. Loves all his officers and treats as his own child.

SR. INSP ABHIJEET - He is a very brave cid cop. Married to Tarika ji ( in Abhijeet sir's style) also has a son Tarun. Best friend of daya.

SR. INSP DAYA - A brave cop and is very strong (kisi bhi mujrim k daat se piano baja denge). Married to Shreya and has a daughter Diya. Best friend of Abhijeet.

SR. INSP KAVIN - A smart and brave cid officer always ready to fight for the team. Loves purvi but hasn't confessed as he is new in the beaureu.

Insp Shreya - A beautiful cid officer very brave and smart. Always there for team and country. Married to daya and has a daughter Diya. Best friend of Tarika & Purvi.

Insp Purvi - A cute CID officer "BEAUTY WITH BRAINS." Best friend of Shreya & Tarika. Hasn't confessed her love to kavin.

Dr. Salunkhe - A forensic expert. Part of the cid family. Smart and trustable. Best friend of Acp sir.

Dr Tarika - Assistant of Dr.Salunkhe. Married to Abhijeet and has a son Tarun. Best friend of Shreya & Purvi.

OTHER CHARACTERS

(Guys these are not main and won't be included in every chapter)
* Dushyant
* Ishita
* Freddy
* Pankaj
* Nikhil
* Sachin

Guys I have not added photos as you all know them.

SO THIS IS THE CHARACTER SKETCH. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I AM AGAIN REPEATING THIS IS A KAVI STORY BUT WILL ALSO HAVE DAREYA AND ABHIRIKA SCENES IN IT.

IF YOU DIDN'T GET BORED THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENTS.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON TILL THEN BYE TAKE CARE STAY SAFE.