𝕻𝕽𝕺𝕷𝕺𝖀𝕲𝕰

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

𝕿𝖍𝖊 long wooden table was set. Filled with different silver and gold platters that hold a variety of foods in disparate colours. On it, a large tray filled with humongous meat stole the attention. It was large enough to feed a whole village. The chandelier's bright lights complimented the marvellous feast it was holding below.

The feast consisted of delicious cakes and large meats. Cold wine and juice at the side. The food was left untouched as if it was waiting for someone to devour them whole. It was as if this feast was brought from heaven itself.

Although it was marvellous, the people at the table didn't seem enthusiastic. Sadness was plastered onto their beautiful faces. Their eyes, delicate but soulless. Their heads bowed down to their lap, not hungry nor full.  Joyous music can be heard on the other side of the room, a faint violin playing along with the piano's melody.

Their lips pursed tightly, not saying anything. Not even a single word. In front of the table where God was said to sit was still empty. They weren't allowed to eat until they have arrived, so nobody dared to move. Even though they would arrive, all the people waiting at their seats only wished for all of this to end.

One male in particular who was seated nearest to the front looked at his lap emotionless. His fresh white suit complimenting his dainty grey eyes. His smooth hair combed softly to avoid bothering his natural looks. Indeed he was handsome yet he doesn't care. Same as the others who are left gazing away from the delicious feast right in front of them.

Only one thing was implanted in their mind. They only wanted to escape, to be free, to run away from this hellish place.

One man with dark grey hair scoffed to avoid the silence from getting any further "Well, Akito must've taken a very long time preparing" He said, placing his head onto his hand.

The dark-haired male not far from him gave him a glare "Do not call their highness from their first name," retorted he.

"Oh come on Hatori, there's no need to worry" the man laughed it off, avoiding the glare Hatori has given him. "After all wouldn't it be much wonderful once someone has started calling you by their name? It feels much friendlier"

"Their highness is not our friend" He reminded "They are more of our superior, someone to look up to, not someone to laugh or crack jokes with, Shigure"

The man who was known as Shigure let out a sigh. "Calling them by their highness is boring though, I heard the people outside calls everybody by their names as a kind gesture, why not we call them the same"

"We are not the people outside," Hatori said sadly. "We are higher ups, superior, we are too fragile. We are only to remain inside to avoid the men's chaos" Although he said this, sadness echoed in his voice. All of the 12 people at the table stopped talking once more. They had heard of this most of the time, yet it doesn't stop hurting them.

Sadly they have no choice but to accept this. It is their fate, after all, they can do nothing about it. They were only to stay inside because they are different, they were born to serve god. They were born to serve a special bond with god.

A faint giggle was heard as it grew louder. Their highness seems to be here. "Well, you are right Hatori" they spoke, arriving at the front of the seat, gazing at them with those dark eyes "You should all be grateful that you are born to be close with me, after all, nobody is allowed to come close to me unless it's you all"

They gave the silver-haired male a stare and caressed his cheek softly "We are all born to be together, don't forget about that" they whispered, slowly letting go of his pale cheek.

"Well then, shall we start the feast?"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾