⚛INTERMISSION⚛

Chapter 4 :

Aryah quickly goes to freshen up so that she can eat her grandma's delicious food. Her grandma is the best cook! She loves her to death. She is basically like a mother to her as she raised her all by herself.

When Aryah was only four, her mother left her. Little Aryah was left all alone with her abusive so called father. She missed her sister,her mother. At times she would be so angry thinking why her mother didn't took her as well? Why left her to the monster?

Then next she would be glad that she at least took Uriel with her. At least SHE is safe.

It didn't take her long to realize why her mother left as soon she faced all that her mother was tolerating- abuse.

The moment her mother left , all the anger of her father fall upon little Aryah. But like an angel her grandma came one day and she saved her. She took Aryah with her far away from the monster one night and from then she is here with her.It's been 15years since.

After bathing she dresses up and puts a flower tiara on top of her hair then goes to the kitchen to see her grandma sewing, various colors of cotton balls around her. She is always in the kitchen and it's not necessary that she is cooking or not.The kitchen is the biggest area in their small home and has comfortable sitting furniture so her grandma basically lives in the kitchen than her own room.

"My dear grandmother-"

"The food is in the table if you are wondering." grandma Sofia says without eyeing up from her sewing.

Aryah pouts , "I was trying to be nice not because of the food obviously!"

"Yeah yeah.."

Without wasting any second Aryah starts devouring the delicious foods.

And let me tell you getting food here in 'South Mirrom Row' is not an easy task.

Why you ask?

Cough~

'South Mirrom Row' is probably the only place in the whole world that are occupied with 'homo sapiens' .
Since all the humans stays here it is difficult for every one to have proper food and other items that are suitable for humans.

But Aryah didn't have to worry that much , her grandma is a strong woman always providing her with best. Whenever Aryah wanted to help her she will always asked her , 'focus on your study now and when I will become old then return my favor little flower'
She would say, 'well you ARE old!'

"Grandma did you ever go to the north ?"
Aryah says with her mouth full of food.

Sofia stops sewing for a moment "Why you ask?"

"Well yesterday night I was reading one of your old books about that place..."

"No I haven't and don't want to either."