SINCERELY, NOBODY.

──────── 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙔, 𝙉𝙊𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔.
【 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 】

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴏᴅʏ ᴠᴀɴᴅᴀʟ ɪs ᴀ ᴛʜɪᴇғ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ.

══════════════════

"𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡, 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡- 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑉𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐴𝐿 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝐸𝐹?"

"𝐼𝑅𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐶, 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?"

A SMALL TOWN LIKE HAWKINS never really changes

A SMALL TOWN LIKE HAWKINS never really changes. This was something that Kody Vandal learned fairly quickly when, during the summer of 1983, he moved back to Indiana after six years of not living there. And no, that wasn't a good thin. Because if the town doesn't change, then that means the people don't either.

And Kody had no personal problem with the people of Hawkins. Most of them were quite kind and welcoming, a trait that an eight-year-old Kody would've enjoyed, but now that he's thirteen and a bit more irritable, he finds that all these people do is annoy him.

This feeling does not fall short for anyone, not even for the group of three boys that Kody had become friends with before his tear-filled departure. Moving to California had just changed Kody too much, and his (ex?) best friends noticed almost immediately after his arrival to Hawkins.

But no one was more upset than Mike Wheeler, who had always been closer to Kody than anyone else. So, he makes a mental plan to not speak with Kody anymore, but then, their mutual friend Will Byers mysteriously goes missing, and the two boys, along with the rest of their group, have to team up to find him.