The Maids Dress

This au is when Tanjiro never was a demon slayer and he and Muzan were married 

Tanjiro woke up yawning, he rubbed his eyes so he can see better, Tanjiro turned to his side looking at his husband Muzan peacefully sleeping next to him, he thought that he looks peaceful when he's asleep. Tanjiro leaned closer to Muzan's face and lightly kissing him on his cheek, Muzan smiled while waking up happy to see his husband right next to him. Tanjiro got up to make breakfast for his lovely husband, he knew Muzan liked to sleep in until he could smell the delicious eggs and bacon  being made downstairs. After Muzan woke up and ate breakfast they went to the providence place mall to walk around and to browse for gifts for each other. Muzan left his husband by himself to but a gift or anything he wanted, Muzan told Tanjiro if he ever wanted anything he would pay for it. After a while of browsing Muzan finally found something interesting for his husband it was a beautiful red and black maids dress it was in Tanjiro's favorite colors. Muzan knew Tanjiro would love this gift but he knew he would get horny if he saw him in it Muzan didn't wanna give it a chance so he walked away. As well for Tanjiro he was on the other side of the mall looking for a gift for his husband. He noticed how much Muzan liked to read but he remembered how many books he already has that hasn't been read yet. Tanjiro thought "Nah, I can get him something better than books" so Tanjiro went on his way looking for something else for his husband when he ran into the same red and black maids dress Muzan had seen 15 minutes ago. Tanjiro loves how perfect the leather was on the maids dress and the red color was so bright and beautiful he knew he had to get it for himself. But then Tanjiro remembered he came to the mall for a gift for Muzan not himself, Tanjiro hesitated but he had to get the maids dress for Muzan the dress was $261. Tanjiro knew it was to expensive but he had forgotten their wedding anniversary so he had to get him something beautiful. So Tanjiro bought the maids dress for Muzan not regretting what he had done. Tanjiro thought maybe he should get his husband one more thing, then Tanjiro noticed bright red colored knee socks that matched the bright red color on the maids dress. Tanjiro thought he had to get it for Muzan even if he doesn't like the gift he was still gonna give it a try so he bought the bright red knee socks. Tanjiro left the mall to wait in the car for his husband hoping he won't take to long. Muzan was on the 4th floor of the mall he still didn't know what to gt his husband, then he remembered how much Tanjiro always wanted the white air forces 1. Muzan looked had gone to the 3rd floor and noticed they had a full on shoe store for any size. Muzan ran into the shoe store hoping they would have the shoes Tanjiro wanted, their was one pair left he went to grab the shoes when some other costumer grabbed it at the same time. Muzan told the man he needed it for his husband and the other costumer said he needed it for himself. Muzan didn't care if the costumer needed these shoes for himself but he needed them for Tanjiro no matter how much they cost and what's gonna get in his way to get these shoes. Muzna ripped the shoes out of the costumers hand and he ran to the pay out line. When Muzan finally payed for the shoes he ran out of the store hoping he didn't take to long. When muzan got to the car he got excited to figure out what Tanjiro got him, Tanjiro told him he had to wait till they got home to their apartment. When they finally got home they took their own bags in while Muzan was hoping Tanjiro got him something good. Tanjiro and Muzan sat on their sofa with the bags on their laps, Tanjiro got excited and said it's time to open up the gifts, Tanjiro and Muzan swapped bags with each other hoping for something good. Muzan said open your gift first he couldn't wait to the the smile on Tanjiro's face. Tanjiro started to take the paper out that was covering the gift, when Tanjiro was done taking the paper out he found a box that said the air force on it. Tanjiro got excited and said no you didn't to Muzan. Tanjiro opened the shoe box and had a huge smile on his face while taking the white air forces out of the box. Tanjiro got up and hugged Muzan he was so happy he got what he wanted, Tanjiro said now it's time to open your present. Muzan stuck his hand in the bag taking out the paper, when Muzan took out the maids dress he was surprised because he thought of getting Tanjiro the maids dress. Tanjiro asked "what's wrong" Muzanpaused for a sec and then said "nothings wrong I'm just really happy you got me a dress". Tanjiro stood up and said "try it on I got it in your size and I also bought socks to go with it". Muzan walked into the bathroom that was down the hall and he stuck on the bright red and black leathered maids dress. Muzan walked out of the bathroom, "It looks hot on you" Tanjiro started to flirt with Muzan. "Oh! look at what else is in the bag" Tanjiro said excitedly. Muzan walked to the sofa to where he was sitting he picked up the bag and looked in it noticing bright red knee socks to go with the dress. Muzan stuck on the knee socks and loved it he started to pose like he was some celebrity Tanjiro started to laugh. Tanjiro walked up to Muzan he looked up and said "I love you" while hugging Muzan with his arms around his stomach. Muzan looked down on Tanjiro and said "I love you to" while hugging him back Muzan Kissed Tanjiro. And that was the lovely story of something I regret making...

I hope you guys have enjoyed this weird shit I have made but do remember I only thought of doing this once I'll do it again if you guys want to thank you and goodbyeeeeeeeee