The Beginning

Once upon a time, there was this little girl who lived in a messed up world. Her parents were vampires but she was a human. No one knew how this happened, a human girl in the monster world. She lived as the monsters did and never counted herself as a human but only a monster. She went to a Monster High as all the kids did. Then on her 10th birthday her parents told her that she was a human and not a monster.

She lived a happy life, well as you know. She didn't like talking about how bad it hurt not to fit in or be a human. Everyone made fun of her and bullied her. It's pretty sad her parents didn't even know this was happening. She hated getting up and going to school which after everyone found out what she was even her friends left her. She was a loner in school. No one liked humans in this world.

She felt like she didn't belong anymore. One day a new kid started at her school. He liked that she was different. Who knew someone would accept her in this world but her own parents. But he was different from everyone. She never smiled and never talks to anyone, not even the new kid. She didn't notice him trying to talk to her. She ignored everyone and anyone. Everyday she cut her wrist. She had a knife in her room where no one could find it. She stayed in her room from the time she gets home till school the next day.

    She doesn't come out on the weekends, not even to eat. She wanted to leave this world and never return. The boy wrote her a note one day and put it in her bag. She dumped her bag out at home and she found it. It said

"Hey I'm Zach. I'm new here and I noticed you don't like to talk to people. I heard you're a human and I find it cool. I like that you're different. I would like to be your friend. Maybe one day we can hangout."

"Hey Zach. My name is Charlie. I can't believe you're talking to me. Everyone hates me because I am a human. I don't talk anymore with anyone. Not even my parents. I would like to hangout sometime." She replied back to him.

The next day at school she gave it to him. He asked her if she wanted to go play videogames after school. She said yes. Her parents were happy to see she was out again.

So after school he met up with her. They walked to the video game arcade. She played and he beat her at most games. But sometimes she beat him. They played games for hours. It was 7:30 pm when they left the video game arcade. He walked her home. On the way home her sleeve was all wet and he asked why. She said I used to cut. And there just bleeding again.

He stopped her right there and asked her to promise something to him.

She said "yes"

he's like "promise me you'll never cut again"

She promised. When they got to her house she's like come in and meet my parents. So he did. Her parents loved him. They thanked him for getting her out of the house. Her father asked if he needed a ride home.

Zach said "no I live next door."

At school the next day, she overheard someone say that Zach was just trying to mess with her head. And that he hated her. She ran into the bathroom crying. She was in there all day. Zach started to get worried that she might hurt herself. He didn't see her in anyone of her classes or in the hallway. As the day went one he didn't she her. He asked people where she was and everyone said they didn't care.

He went to her house after school and she wasn't there. As the night grows near he was more and more worried about her. He didn't want to stop looking for her but his parents called him at like 9:45 pm asking him to come home. He told his parents he wanted to find Charlie. He went home at like midnight. The next day he went to hoping to see her but no luck. Again she wasn't there. She hides from everyone in the schools basement. He asked what was down in the basement. Of course no one knew. So he went exploring the schools basement.

The UnknownOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara