Greet You With Goodbye

We're getting to the better parts. I'm trying to get out of the angst and into a happy ending- hopefully. Enjoy~
__________________________________

That spy like person was laying in bed, scrolling through social media platforms being an unaware person about the entire situation at hand.

"Oh damn she's hot." He whistled looking at the model on fashion week in New York that somehow popped up and landed on his page.

Touya, the one with a genius tracking device was going to his camera roll to look at himself.

"I could be a model if I wanted to, I'm pretty sexy." He brought his own ego up biting his lip and raising his eyebrows with a 'model like' face.

In a heart beat he got off of the camera app. "And yet my little brother got a girlfriend before me. And his first, breakup." Touya swallowed hard feeling the salt from the potato slices he had for a snack.

It wasn't frequently when he would see Shoto that downcast. "Why can't they just get back together? What the hell did he do to hurt her so much?" Touya pulled his face down with his pink eye sockets touching the air surface.

"Maybe if I call Y/n now, I can see how she's doing and ask for a deeper side. Both parts of the story are better than one." The phrase Touya said was the one you didn't listen to, it simply wasn't worthy of your dejected life.

His fingers swiftly swiped going into your contact marked under the ridiculous name. 'Sis Y/n 🥶', but he adored it for you.

Touya smiled softly at the contacts "I'm acting stupid she isn't gone, she's just having a break from him right now and I'll try and get her to step back into the family." He cursed internally at his youngest brother who made the hugest mistake due to a very important figure missing.

He clicked the call button.

Like a surprise party, a person burst into his door.

"Um have you ever heard of knocking? It's totally real you should try it sometime."  Touya looked over to see a distressed Rei with Enji close to her side.

Touya sat up in his bed seeing both of his parents, one more fond of than the others. "What's going on?" He sat up from his bed from the position in which he wasn't very proper.

Rei tried to smile at her oldest son but continued to shake with a slight smile, as the wet tears ran down her face. "O-oh Touya." Rei cried and swiftly went over to him with tears streaming down her pale cheeks.

Touya got out of his bed with a subtle startle, going to hug his fragile mother. "What did you do?" Touya was automatically pointing the problem to be Enji.

The flamed father didn't show any signs of crying, it riled up Touya even more. "I said what did you do?!" He raised his voice with a projection to reach his father.

Rei squeezed Touya with all of the strength she had. "I-I'm so glad you're here. I'm sorry Touya, I wasn't here for you. I'll always help you." She sobbed in his arms and weakly kissed his cheeks.

Touya was more than bewildered. "Well of course I'll always be here, I-I don't do those things anymore mom." The male thought she was bringing up his villainous past.

Enji sighed knowing Rei wasn't going to do it. "Y/n, is missing." The hero paused on his saliva, not understanding how he could even begin to explain.

Touyas grip on his mother went loose in disbelief. "What? I just called, her." He heaved a breath of fascination and pity, eloquent that he couldn't be correct.

His phone that lie on the messed up sheets had just a black screen. She always picks up my calls, even if their just for a stupid second. Touya knew he only called you so you could help him make a shopping list at times.