Episode 1:Nola Dola baby

The Bad Girls are taking it to the NOLA baby! Spicy is just how they like it and this season will be that. These seven girls will have the atmosphere even hotter. Tune in, every week for a new episode!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
/•Rita•/

/Brittney$/

Raven♪/

/~Tasha/

/Sydney/

/Tierra°/

/'•Zurika°°/
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
3:27 P.M. New Orleans, LA

Girl #1: Say it together on the count of 3, 1....2..3!

All: Go home Red!

*Screen cuts to the phone room.*

Red: The three girls I don't like are haters, capital letters!

Tiana: Just f*ck them up.

Red: I know there probably will a fight tonight.

*Screen cuts to a bedroom.*

Raven: You feeling like you want pop off?

Red: Yeah I'm ready to fight!

Tasha: You don't want these hands.

Red: If y'all want a bang I'll give y'all a bang.

*Raven punches Red in the face as Red grabs her hair. Red begins punching Raven in the face as Raven punches her head. Sydney then grabs Red's hair and starts punching her in the face. Red is now on the ground with Raven standing over her punching her as Sydney is doing the same. Tasha grabs Red's hair and begins pulling Red across the floor*

Red: I ain't going nowhere hoe!

<<<<Rewind, 4 weeks earlier>>>>

|Episode 1| Nola dola baby|

{Meet Zurika}
Zurika|22|London, UK|Feisty hottie|
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Zurika: Hey b*tches I'm the the baddest b*tch, Zurika. My dad is Iranian and my mom is Irish, I was born in London. I'm very feisty and I love drama it revolves around me. I like parrying and I love pulling pranks on people! I'm fun until you mess with me, then I'll f*ck you up. I was raised very strictly so I get mad over petty stuff. Like I can't stand trifling ass hoes. So hopefully I can become a better person and not box a b*tch out.
{Introduction over}

Waiter: Hi ma'am what type of drink can I get you?

Zurika: Can I get a sprite and a cherry margarita?

Waiter: Yeah it'll be right over!

Zurika: Thank you handsome.

{Pop up}
Zurika: So I'm sitting at the table and I see a girl approaching me. Red hair, thick eyebrows, and red bottoms TROUBLE. I already know we'll get along just fine!
{Pop up over}
~
*Zurika hugs her new roommate.*

Zurika: Hey girl I'm Zurika.

Brittney: I'm Brittney its nice to meet you boo!

{Meet Brittney}
Brittney|21|Milwaukee, WI| Miss Dineró|
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brittney: Wassup y'all I'm Brittney coming to you straight from MKE. I have red hair, and a lot of name brand stuff so everyone thinks I'm conceited . I don't socialize with girls who don't value their self that's the thing. I just love to turn up and be the baddest b*tch. So a lot of girls don't like me and I'm used to it, I actually love it. More attention the more I think the world revolves around me. So I really wanna make friends and be less judgmental. BUT if a b*tch tries me I will put these hands into play. So y'all should tune in to see the queen!
{Introduction over}