History

Arsenal Chapter: History

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"ALL MIGHT"

"Izuku Deep voice"

'Today is the day!' I thought,
'Today is the day I finally get to see what my quirk is! I'm sooooo excited!' I screamed in my head.

"Mommy! Mommy! Do you think I can have a quirk that's like All Might! Do you think I can be one of the best heroes in the world! Do you think I can be-"?

"yes, you can be anything you want, I will be always cheering you on!" My mom said, as I run into her arms.

"Thank you mommy! You're the best!" I shouted out.

Nobody's POV

As Izuku walks into the hospital, jumping and shouting about how he is going to be the greatest hero ever known.

"Hello Ms. Midoriya, it looks like young Izuku is definetly one very special kid. He has a very powerful quirk, and a very dangerous quirk as well, but I'm sure if he uses it properly, then he can be a very good hero." Said the doctor.

"So, what is this quirk you are talking about? And what do you mean by having a powerful AND a dangerous one?" Inko said.

"What I am saying is Izuku has 2 quirks. 1 of his quirk is called Arsenal. He can summon any kind of weapon at anything time. His other quirk is called Eagle eye. With this quirk, he basically has super sight, basically like an eagle."

"uhhhhhhh...... wow" That was all inko could say, surprised by his son dangerous but unique quirks.

Time skip

"uhhhhhh, hey mom, do you think I should still be a hero? I mean, with a quirk like this?"

Izuku said with a heartbreaking sad face.

"Of course, you can, but for now, to keep other people and yourself safe, just say you are quirkless, ok?" Inko said with a worried face.

"Ok"
Izuku said.

Time skips to school

"Wow Bakugo! That is a very nice quirk! I bet you are going to be a great hero one day!" said the teacher, as Izuku is standing alone in the back of the room.

"Ye, the best" said Bakugo with grim on his face.

Then he remembered about his best friend Izuku.

Bakugo ran to where Izuku was standing and asked him what his quirk is.

"umm.... I am sorry to disappoint but.... I-I a-a-am q-q-quirkless."

"what did you just say Izuku?" With a broken smile on his face.

"I-I am q-q-quirkless" Izuku said with tears spilling out of his eyes.

"Wow, you useless Izuku, I mean DEKU, YA THAT WOULD BE YOUR NAME, YOU USELESS DEKU!" Yelled an enraged Bakugo, as Bakugo punched Izuku right in the guts with his quirk.

"I should have never been friends with you, DEKU" said Bakugo one last time, as he leaves the classroom.

Izuku was left there, on the floor, bruised and broken, not only on the outside , but on the inside too.

Izuku noticed from that day on, nobody cared for him, not even his best friends, the teachers, or the principle.

Only Inko was still there for him, the only one who stills give him hope on being a hero.////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi, Im Rand0mkid and this is my first official book that I would be working, btw, this is going to be a Izumomo ship, and if I can improve on anything, plz tell me in the comments, Thx.
See ya in the next chapter!
Rand0mkid out.