new school new me...I guess

abigails pov: 

         well this is the great califironia all my friends talked about.

      I walked out of the taxi cab with my mom and brother to feel the freshwarm air hit me like I just entered a warm oven. "You guys are going  to love it here!" my mom said, I agreed it was beautiful but I couldn't fathom leaving my dad back  allthe way in Canada. 

   The next day was the first day of school, for me at least. I'm a very socially anxious person but not the cute kind where I'm just shy at first I'm a mess, at my last school when I got called on in class I would just have a panick attack and storm out. That's me the the  socially anxious weirdo.

I walked into the buliding, "so this is it huh, this is west valley high," I whispered to my self when suddenly I felt someone approaching  I turned around so fast and saw a taller boy with brown hair, tan skin and beautiful green eyes. The boys where I used to live sure didn't look like that. 

robbys pov:

 another day another shit day at this shit school with a bunch of privilaged weirdos.

    This morning I woke to no new surprises my mom wasn't home, not even on my birthday, how shocking. I loved my mom and all but she was never here, she was always out with some guys doing some stupid shit,  and today february 4th my birthday was no different. 

I walked into school to see this girl, she was new i've never see her before. I walked towards her and she whipped her head around and we made eye contact, she was beautiful, hazel eyes, tan skin a bit darker than mine, a cute button nose and freckles, all over. Now this, this was a good birthday surprise. 

Abigails pov: 

"hey my name's robby, robby keene." I was still so mezmorized by him I almost forgot to say anything at all. "oh h-hi robby keene I mean j-j-just robby plain robby, I mean you're not plain no not at all, you know what I'm just going to stop talking, I'm a-a-abigail but please just call me abby, ha," he laughed so hard after I stopped talking was he laughing at more or with me? "well hi abby dabby is it or just plain abby?" he said. "haha very funny," "well I think i'll call you abs it seems to suit you well," he let out, what does that even mean? "sure. Now by chance could you show me to ap language arts?" I asked. "ap huh so you're smart or what? Yeah I can show you," he put his hand out towards me so I grabbed it and immediatley got butterflies. He was perfect.

robby's pov:

    she was perfect. I don't believe in love at fisrt sight really but this girl, man this girl was love at fisrt sight.