Chapter 1

Lovesick Girl
(The picture above is Melerie's outfit)
Chapter 1

I keep on staring at him. I can't believe it! I can't even imagine how he manage to do that to me. How he can be happy? He's happy while here i am, steady, staring and can't even move an inch.

"Hey... 'you ok? "- Ashley waving her left hand on my face.

I look at her teary-eyed.

" I--i-i--" I can't barely finish what I'm going to say. I looked down. Can't help myself but to cry. Trying not to be loud' cause we're inside of a restaurant.

"I- Is that Jullian?! " - Ow! She also manage to saw him.

" Y-yeah"

"and he's with a girl. she must be his new girlfriend." Yeah. I'm managing myself to still be composed.

'Stay still, Erie.' I told myself.

"I think we should go home" Ashley said then stood up.

I looked at her and stand also.

I cope her left hand to stop her from walking...

"I wanna talk to him" I said. fighting myself not to cry again.

She looked so concern and uncomfortable.

"I know. I just need to clear things. I-i just--... need to do it" I honestly don't know why would I need to do it. I just need be with him one last time.

I walk passed to Ashley and go straight to the exit of the restaurant.

It's been one week since Jullian and I broke up. I just don't understand why and how did he manage to broke up with me?! We've been together for about 5 years and he just ended it only to a phone call?! Without any further explanation of what's going on, What's the problem or why we need to end up like this.

I'm so puzzled!

I feel dizzy every step of the way getting closer to their location. I saw him talking to his cellphone. That cellphone he used to call me for a break up.

I SWEAR I'LL BREAK THAT PHONE ONCE I GET A CHANCE 😠

Finally he ended the call and here i am! hiding (FOR AWHILE) in the next store he is currently in with his new girl. Ouch

I composed myself. I open my bag and get my things to retouch my face and hair. I need to act cool and classy in front of him. I Need to be BEAUTIFUL.

I started to walk like a supermodel and go straight to him.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" -"Sorry, miss!" - We duet to apologize.

"Melerie?! " - Jullian. He looks shocked.

" J-Jullian. Hi" - Ugh lame!

"H-hey" he helped me to stand properly "i'm sorry i didn't saw you coming"

"Oh.. That's nothing! " I smile. really?! Did i just smile?!

I composed myself and stop smiling. Yeah right.

" So... W-what are you---" pointing the store we are fronting. I can't even say it out loud! How? like HOW. It's an undergarment boutique. AND HE CAN'T EVEN GO WITH ME HERE BECAUSE HE WAS EMBARRASSED BACK THEN! . And yeah BACK THEN. I almost forgot.

"Oh! - Carla! I-i'm with Carla. She did some shopping.." He said with shyness and while blushing his both cheeks. Really? Why Blush.

"Right." I didn't have the guts to ask if who that Carla is. I'm so stupid! "Am... can.. I t-talk to you?" I even whispered while saying it. "like... privately? " Hesitant but at least I manage to say it. Not bad.

He looked at me. and then looked inside the store. I get it. 💔 He's concerned with that Carla girl.

" L-look. I-i'm not forcing you" I faked a smile "Nice talking to you, Btw. See you around! " I act lively as I can. And started to walk towards him and bids a goodbye.

Really? He can't even talk to me like just for a closure! I just need an explanation! An answer! A good explanation of answers. Why can't he just give me that? At least just for the sake of what we've been before.

"Ptngn" I cursed...

Ok. So comment ko sa episode na'to is parang tanga si Erie. kinakausap yung sarili nya. Actually, baliw na nga ata sya kasi parang magkaaway pa ata silang dalawa ng sarili nya kaya yun lang ang masasabi ko sa ngayon. BALIW KA ERIE!

If you have anything to say, say it now! do made a comment.

Writer's note: This is my original story. I MADE IT. This is purely a fiction story. If you know a person with the same situation, name and other events related to this story... Well, It's all accidental and not intentional.

Thank you for reading my story. please do support me and my story(soon with "ies") 🤗

Next Chapter coming up!