The oneshot

--------------------------------------
N.S.F.W

Word count; 1084

Ship; Dreamare

Regret/Embarrassment; 3/10

Pure Embarrassment; 90/1

Friends part first then my part's added on (oh_a_Moth)

(Pt1;) Dream let out soft, smooth moans, his hand moving the dildo in him even faster than before. The tentacle-like toy hit all the right spots in him, even if it was more slim than what he had been used to. His other hand gripped onto the shirt he was wearing, being one of Nightmare's smaller ones, and he buried his face into it, smelling it and melting gently. He had gone into heat that morning. The suppressants he took never worked anymore, and he didn't want to go to his lover for relief right now. The toy held him off decently, reminding him and easily letting him fantasize about Night. The only downside of this was that he had to make sure his hand was always moving it. And, of course, the fact it wasn't really him. He couldn't get any rougher with himself, nor could the toy release any sort of warm seed into him. There weren't four hands or any tentacles that could please him. He called out his name softly, clenching around it tightly before cumming gently. He whined, not being able to relieve himself right. But he got up, limping gently over to his drawer and getting a much bigger toy, looking decently normal except the fact it was laced with veins and had a knot at it's base. This would hopefully do it for him. He went back over to the bed, getting himself comfortable again as his core throbbed impatiently. He lined it up with his entrance shakily, and pushed almost the whole thing inside of his small body. His eyes rolled up, pleasure flooding his body easily. That felt a lot better now thankfully. He pushed his hips up some, and started moving the toy, moaning loudly as often as his mouth would allow him to. Sometimes he urged the knot inside of himself, shaking softly as he did but not letting it inside fully yet. ||
(My part :-:;)He repeated this process multiple times, the knot finally squeezing into him, causing him to moan out while he came, still unsatisfied. Nightmare was sitting on the other side of the wall, listening to his lovers sweet moans, recognizing the sounds of him being in heat. Unlucky for Dream, Nightmare went into heat the same day, and was now holding himself back from busting into Dreams room, and fucking him so hard he couldn't think straight. He forced himself to cum again, over stimulation taking over the black skeleton, but his heat still powering through. 'God dammit Dream... Getting yourself off to a piece of plastic instead of me.' That thought got Nightmare to stand up, and go right outside of Dreams door, debating on if he should run in. Dream was still unsatisfied, sitting on top of the toy, core throbbing and itching for the real thing. "Ngh...not enough..." Dreams voice croakily whispered. Nightmare slowly walked into the room, sneaking behind Dream and covering his eyes.
"Did you not want to tell me, starry?"
"N-nightmare!"
"Keep going. You want the real thing right? Be a good little slut."
Dream whimpered, his core now throbbing and the pain made him want to cry. However, he continued, moans erupting out of him more, eyes rolling back.
"Good boy, starry."
"nnnm!"
"Tell me, why did you think cheap plastic I bought you, would be better then me? Was I not enough for your slutty cunt?" Nightmare whispered into his ear, moving a tentacle to the yellow skeletons hole. teasing the clit.
"D-mmm! Don't tease me! Please nighty!"
"Tell me why you deserve to get out of your heat. Tell me why, starry."

Dream went quiet, aside from breathy moans and whimpers, occasonaly letting out small words/phrases like "well, I...", before a silent, shaky orgasm rocked through him.

"Did you forget we can sync heats? Lucky for your horny ass, I got stuck into heat just. like. You."

Dream looked up, panting, a sight to behold for Nightmare. Dream lightly sunk onto his toy,  his own cum staining the toy and bed sheets.
"P-please Sir, I need you inside me! I can't bear my heat anymore!"
Nightmare chuckled, moving to sit behind Dream, sliding the blindfolding tentacle down the smallers skeleton. He moved Dream from the toy to his own shaft, biting down on his neck while restraining him with his tentacles. After a minute, Dream tried to move on Nightmares dick, only to be pulled back down with a small growl response from Nightmare.
"You said you wanted me inside you, not that you wanted me to fuck you, starry. Use your words next time, slut." 

Dream whined, starting to beg Nightmare, before he was pinned onto his knees, one of Nightmares hands around his neck.
"Now, tell me what you want, or you'll have to get punished, brat." Nightmare pinned Dreams hands behind his back with his tentacles, slightly tightening the grip on the smallers neck.
"P-please, please please sir!"
"Please what?"
"mmm!" Dream was now trying to get a bit of friction by moving, but had no luck with the restraints around him.
Nightmare leaned close to the pinned skeleton, and whispered "If you don't speak up brat, I might not let you cum for a while whore, so be a good boy and be loud."
"..."
As a response from the silence, Nightmare moved a hand down to Dreams throbbing cunt and rubbed his fingers over the length of it, teasing him.
"Say it. Tell me what you want me to do."

"...Mmm...P-please please just fuck me until I can't think of anything but you inside m-me!" Dream tilted his head down, face glowing as he was embarrassed, lightly pushing nightmare closer with his feet.
"..." Nightmare suddenly forced himself into Dream, almost instantly hitting his G-spot, licking the embarrassed skeletons neck.
"Such a good fucktoy."

Nightmare started to slowly thrust into Dream, tilting his head to kiss him, taking the moans out of him. The yellow skeletons room was filled with the sounds of breathless, panting moans.

Nightmare sped up, going rougher at every thrust. Dream was holding back his orgasms, trying to not disappoint the dom, holding back to make sure Nightmare felt as good as he did.

"Cum. Or I'll make sure you do until it hurts."

With that one sentence, Dream looked down at his lap, squeezing Nightmares thighs, and came onto his dick, ending his heat with breathless moans. Nightmare came right after him, holding onto Dream both roughly but carefully.

"Good doll, now lets get each other cleaned up."