10

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

April 12th, 2021: 1 p.m.

"Hey booty what you doing" Giovanni asked sitting outside.

Today was his first day at work and the kids were gone at school so I was home alone bored doing self care.

"About to give myself a wax" I said placing my wax warmer on the bathroom counter then I grabbed my wax beads and wax sticks then I closed my bottom cabinet.

"How you finna do that and prop me up I'm finna go in my car" he said then I propped the phone up on the mouthwash bottle.

"I'm short so I just sit on my bathroom counter and do it while using the mirror, but I'm only doing my legs today because everything else still good" I said then I plugged the warmer up then I put the beads in and turned it on high and capped it.

"Well I'm on break for a hour thirty so imma just watch while talking to you" he said getting into his all black challenger then he propped his phone up.

"How's work going pookie, and did you eat yo lunch" I asked tying my hair up.

"Yea I ate it before I called and thank you for the note too it made smile, and work is going good it's been super busy" he said causing me to smile.

"You welcome pookie and that's good" I said then I started moving the beads around with the wooden spatula then I closed it back up again.

"What you been doing" he asked leaning back in his seat.

"I cleaned the whole house after you and the kids left then I answered mad instagram dms from my clients asking where I'm at and why I'm not in the shop so I explained everything to them and they asking will I still be doing nails and shit so I made a post telling them to give me a couple months and I'll something set up" I said then I took my shirt off leaving me in my bra.

"What you planning to do" he asked licking his lips.

"Stop, and I think imma turn the extra bedroom into my nail room since Kai and Loyal like sharing a room" I said they I opened the top and started stirring the wax up.

"I ain't even do nun booty and I think that's a good idea until you open up yo shop, but what all you need for it" he asked smiling.

"You know what you did, and I need to find me a nail desk, nail polish displays for the wall, brushes, more acrylic, and cute decor for it" I said then he nodded his head.