⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ My Yu Ishigami~

__________

"Izu, can you grab me a new rug

"Izu, can you grab me a new rug. Mine is, pretty dirty"

"Yeah sure" He replied as I nodded, sliding my back on the wall.

"I wanna study... I wonder what're they doing right now.."

*Classmate,s Case*

"Hey, Denki! Come here for a sec!" Mina yelled motioning the blond to come over.

"Line up properply everyone!" Iida exclaimed, chopping his arms

"Youre the only one who's not in the line" Sero tease, making their class rep clench its fist

"Hey class 1-A i heard-..." Monoma appeared, leaning an elbow on a locker. "TWO OF YOU!!! TWO OF YOU FAILED THE LICENSING Exam!!!"

"Class 1-B Monoma!?" Someone exclaimed as the blonde rotate his head to the side only to see a (H/L) (H/C) hair facing his face.

"M'laaaadddyyyy!!!" Monoma yelled running towards the girl. He grabbed its hand then pull it closer to him. "I'm really glad you passed.. Not like those arrogant classmates of yours *smooch*" He said,squinting his eyes while kissing your hand.

"Sorry Everyone" Todoroki muttered looking at the wall with dark swirling aura around his form.

THE YOU then flipped its hair, sassily, revealing a blonde Pikachu whos making a kissy face winking at Monoma.

"WHAT THE!?" Monoma exclaimed moving his arms away then Kendo appeared.. Chopping Monoma.

"Sorry"

(You know.. I kinda want Kendo and Tenya to get closer.. like friends because of the chop chop thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) JK)

*(Y/N)'s Case*

"Coast clear" I mumbled, imitating the kid from Spy Kids. I then rolled towards the other pole, then peek.